Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-BHQ2 055 3 Section Aluminium Tripod with XPRO Ball Head
This 055 kit comprises a 055XPRO3 3-section aluminium tripod and a portable, versatile ball head. Both tripod and head have advanced features and excellent build quality.
The key feature of this kit is the tripod's 90 centre column mechanism, which allows the column to be extended vertically as normal or horizontally. This makes it an extremely versatile tripod, suitable for a wide range of photography applications. The horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod's top casting for compactness, but it is easily and quickly extended whenever you need it. Switching between vertical and horizontal column orientation requires no disassembly, and can even be done with a camera attached.
The legs of the tripod are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allow a stronger and more comfortable single-handed leg lock grip. The sections of each leg on the tripod can be released from their folded position in a single movement. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, making this tripod more stable and rigid than traditional lever design models. Intuitive, ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, afford considerably greater positioning freedom.
A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see while you adjust the tripod and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera.
The tripodtop casting has an Easy Link connector to support a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and transforming it into a practical mobile studio.
The new XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative solutions and design. It has a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, friction control helping the user balance the weight of camera equipment and two levelling bubbles to precisely frame composition. Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement. XPRO Ball Head is portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body and comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate.
The 055XPRO3 and the MHXPRO-BHQ2 head are made in Italy by Manfrotto
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.