Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 055 3 Section Aluminium Tripod
- Capture new perspectives with the 90° column system
- Leg angle selector for seamless movement
- Connect accessories quickly with the Easy Link
- High-quality, smart Italian design by Manfrotto
- Quick Power Lock system ensures an effortless, solid setup
The solution for precise, stable framing and shooting. The 055XPRO3 tripod is ideal for photographers and videographers looking for more flexible shooting. Thanks to its versatile 90° centre column mechanism, it can be extended horizontally or vertically in only a few seconds. The horizontal column mechanism is easily extendible, which means you can perform that all-important shoot at the last minute. Fold it away easily in the tripod's top casting so you can store it as compactly as possible. Another great benefit of this photo tripod is that you won't have to disassemble it when you switch between horizontal and vertical orientation. Save even more time when you're on a busy schedule.
You can adjust the tripod legs in virtually no time at all, and with the Quick Power Lock you'll be able to block or unblock each leg section to open them single-handedly in one movement. That means you can keep your tripod as rigid as possible and start looking forward to sharper photos.
The 055XPRO3 tripod's Easy Link connector supports a video accessory such as an LED light or reflector, which can be quickly attached to the extending arm or bracket. Use the bubble level to frame and shoot as precisely as possible. Because it rotates freely around the centre column, you'll be able to compose your photos and videos so that neither the equipment nor the mountain head obscure your view. Turn your tripod into a versatile mobile studio, and never let anything get in the way of that perfect shot.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.