Manfrotto XPRO 3-Way Head
The compact and reliable Manfrotto XPRO 3-Way tripod head affords precise framing and shooting with friction controlled adjustments. Applications include landscape, architecture and interiors.
MANFROTTO MHXPRO-3W X-PRO 3-WAY TRIPOD HEAD
- Retractable levers for compactness and easy carrying
- Friction control for more precise framing and shooting
- Levelling bubble for accurate framing on all axes
- Weighs just 1kg but supports up to 8kg of equipment
- Strong, lightweight, durable aluminium body
The compact solution for more precise, reliable shooting. The innovative X-PRO 3-Way Head enables photographers to create outstanding images in the moment. With friction controls on the tilt and portrait axes you can fine-tune your composition to frame and shoot as accurately as possible.
Keep post-production editing to a minimum and start looking forward to more professional photos. Keep your camera perfectly stable thanks to the secure locking knobs of this tripod head. Use the head's three levelling bubbles to shoot more accurately. Never miss out on that all-important shot.
Folded, the X-PRO 3-Way Head measures only 13cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm. The aluminium body weighs only 1kg, which means this product is incredibly easy to store and carry when you're on the go. The retractable levers also offer a new level of portability by taking up even less space, yet this product is remarkably sturdy, capable of carrying a payload of up to 8kg. The Manfrotto X-PRO 3-Way Head is manufactured to very high standards in Italy.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.