Leica Super Vario Elmar SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm in black anodised finish is a sophisticated aspherical full-frame L-mount wide angle lens, which excels at a host of applications from landscape to architecture.
ASPH Black Anodised
Endless opportunities from 16-280 mm: With a range of focal lengths from 16 to 35 mm, this highperformance lens expands the spectrum of the existing portfolio of SL zoom lenses into the wideangle domain.
Fast and sharp when it matters - Together with the typical Leica, i.e. exceptional, imaging performance at all distances and apertures, the high-performance lens offers simultaneously fast and almost silent autofocus.
Reliable under all conditions - As is the case with all other components of the SL-System, the Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16–35 f/3.5–4.5 ASPH. is designed and constructed to meet the special demands of professional photography. Made in Germany, the robust construction of this lens and its AquaDura lens coating make it ideal for use in even the most unfavorable conditions. Improved mount geometry and high-quality coating ensure optimum suppression of reflections and stray light within the optical system.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): 990|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 16 - 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 16|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: AquaDura front lens coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.