Leica Summilux M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The Leica Summilux-M 50mm black anodised lens provides a fast aperture with a floating element and aspherical glass which deliver optimal images at a versatile focal width, ideal for everyday shooting.
Leica SUMMILUX-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Black Anodised
A combination of the know-how of Leica's engineers and the latest developments in manufacturing technology has resulted in this outstanding standard lens. It delivers high-contrast images, with high-resolution detail, even at its widest aperture, and down to its minimum focusing distance. This is made possible by a number of factors including the use of a floating element, special glass types with unique refraction properties, and elements with aspherical surfaces.
The properties of this lens not only make it ideal for any photo situation demanding a handy all-rounder with the natural image angle of the 50 mm standard focal length, but also for available light situations, selective-focus shots, and even fine art photography - usually the preserve of much larger formats. Its wide-ranging versatility also makes it a top choice in assembling a Leica M lens outfit.
- Diagonal angle of view: 47°
- Focusing range: 0.7m to ∞
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:11.3
- Number of lenses/groups: 8/5
- Length: 52.5mm
- Weight: 335g
- Lens hood: telescopic and lockable
- Filter thread: 46mm
This classic 50mm focal width with ultra fast f/1.2 aperture is almost identical to the human eye rendering lifelike perspectives with minimal distortion. The lens sits extremely well on Leica M rangefinder cameras particularly with the latest M10-R and M10 Monochrom. Photographers who capture portraits, environmental portraits, street and travel will find this lens of particular interest.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Lenses|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 54|
|Length (mm): 53|
|Weight (g): 335|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.088|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.