Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera Silver Chrome
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: L014445S
Earn 6600 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera Silver Chrome
Product features in detail
The Leica M10-P embodies the highest technical evolution of all M-cameras and combines it with an elegant understatement.
With a restrained design, the quietest shutter of an M camera ever, and an intuitive operating concept - The M10-P enables the photographer to focus even more on their picture, making the M10-P the reliable partner for passionate street and reportage photographers.
For all those moments, in which discretion is crucial to create something outstanding.
Quieter than the analogue M
Discretion counts among the most distinctive qualities of all M cameras. In analogue times, many theatres only allowed M cameras for capturing performance stills, arguing that the shutter of a mirror reflex camera would disturb actors and the audience.
The Leica M10-P is the first digital camera to be even half as quiet than its analogue predecessor – it has the quietest shutter of an M camera ever!
The prominent red dot on the front face of the camera, masked with tape by many professionals for added discretion, has been omitted and replaced by an unobtrusive Leica lettering on the top plate.
In terms of construction and materials, the M10-P naturally meets the same superior standards as its sister models – making it an ideal choice for photographers with an eye for the extraordinary.
New touch functionality
The new touch functionality enables faster control of the focus position in Live View and Playback mode, along with more convenient browsing in Playback mode and quick access to all major functions.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Leica M Rangefinders|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 210|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 5|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 39|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 139|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 660|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 50000|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 50000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 8|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Maestro II|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1036800|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.