Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera Black Chrome
This product is no longer available
The Leica M10-P embodies the highest technical evolution of all M-camera s and combines it with an elegant understatement.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- The addition of wireless connectivity
- New sensor, new processor, big buffer
- Slim, delicious looking and minimal
- ISO dial for manual control of all vital composition controls
Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera Black Chrome
- Leica M10-P Body Only in Black Chrome
- 24MP Full-frame CMOS sensor
- The thinnest digital M digital camera to date
- Increased ISO range of ISO 100 - ISO 50,000
- Maestro II image processor with 2GB buffer memory
- 5fps in continuous mode
- Rear controls kept to a minimum - Play, Live View, Menu and a joystick control.
- ISO setting dial on top of the camera - the first time in a digital M camera.
- viewfinder with 0.73x magnification
- Wireless connectivity for simple connection to the Leica M-App, impressively compatible with RAW DNG files for the latest iOS devices with RAW capable functionality.
- Compatible with Leica M-mount lenses
- Also available in Silver Chrome: Leica M10-P in Silver Chrome
- Note - Lens not included
For a pure black and white shooting experience with 40.89MP of detail and familiar body, see the Leica M10 Monochrom here.
Product features in detail
The Leica M10-P embodies the highest technical evolution of all M-cameras and combines it with an elegant understatement.
With a restrained design, the quietest shutter of an M camera ever, and an intuitive operating concept - The M10-P enables the photographer to focus even more on their picture, making the M10-P the reliable partner for passionate street and reportage photographers.
For all those moments, in which discretion is crucial to create something outstanding.
Quieter than the analogue M
Discretion counts among the most distinctive qualities of all M cameras. In analogue times, many theatres only allowed M cameras for capturing performance stills, arguing that the shutter of a mirror reflex camera would disturb actors and the audience.
The Leica M10-P is the first digital camera to be even half as quiet than its analogue predecessor – it has the quietest shutter of an M camera ever!
The prominent red dot on the front face of the camera, masked with tape by many professionals for added discretion, has been omitted and replaced by an unobtrusive Leica lettering on the top plate.
In terms of construction and materials, the M10-P naturally meets the same superior standards as its sister models – making it an ideal choice for photographers with an eye for the extraordinary.
New touch functionality
The new touch functionality enables faster control of the focus position in Live View and Playback mode, along with more convenient browsing in Playback mode and quick access to all major functions.
What else is included in the box?
- Leica M10-P Charger
- Mains cable
- Car charging cable
- Lithium-ion battery
- Carrying strap
- Body bayonet cover
- Cover for accessory shoe
If you're a Leica fan, then the chances are that you are fondest of the Leica M family of rangefinder cameras - so when an addition to that brood comes along, you know the product is going to be hugely exciting.
The Leica M10 is just that - setting numerous firsts for Leica M digital rangefinders. It is the slimmest yet; the first to feature an ISO dial and the first to include wireless connectivity.
With its heritage formed in the film camera days, the new ISO dial ensures that controls for image composition can all be manually set and controlled. A minimalistic rear sees just a few buttons and a control joystick.
The difference between film and digital photography tends to be the way you 'think' about the photo, when you have manual dials and controls you relive that style of photography.
We haven't even started on the brains of the operation - with an all new image sensor developed specifically for the M10, in the form of a 24MP full-frame CMOS sensor combining with the Maestro II image processor and 2GB Buffer.
This marriage of eyes and mind ensures that the highest image quality, as expected from a Leica camera, is possible - and with that large buffer, a continuous shooting mode 5fps is achieved.
When it is a Leica camera you know that certain boxes are going to be ticked - image quality and style are always a Leica expectation, the M10 builds upon these expectations by adding modern technologies, and the inbuilt WLAN module is a sign of moving with the times whilst keeping the looks strictly retro.
The Leica M-App enables image transfer between phone and camera - and those with an iOS device can rejoice that the latest OS will be able to handle DNG files. The application also lets you remotely control your M10, meaning you can get some delicious long exposures without having to risk camera shake via shutter pressing. Although if I were you, I wouldn't be leaving this camera lonely on a tripod. I'd be holding it, cuddling it and delighting in every essence of just what this camera is capable of.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.