Pentax 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW FA* Prime Lens
- 9 blade round diaphragm delivers beautiful bokeh
- Aperture of f/1.4
- Classic 50mm on full frame
- Perfect portrait lens (76.5mm) when used on an APS-C sized sensor
- Improved ultrasonic motor
HD Pentax-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Summary
Aim for the best you can get with the Pentax HD Pentax-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW K Mount lens. The Pentax * (star) series is designed for optimal performance for high resolution digital camera s.
The 50mm focal length is a classic – versatile and a must for any enthusiasts lens collection, offering great low lifght performance and allowing for pin-sharp portraits courtesy of the f/1.4 aperture.
HD Pentax-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Features in detail
Focal length: 50mm (APS-C equivalent = 76.5mm)
Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
Minimum Aperture: f/16
Lens Construction: 15 elements in 9 groups
Minimum focusing distance: 0.4m (1.3ft)
Filter size: 72mm
Number of Diaphragm blades: 9
Lens Hood: PH-RBB72 (included)
Lens Cap: O-LC72 (included)
Lens Case: S100-140
Weight: 910g / (With Hood) 955g
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Pentax * (Star) series of lenses promise uncompromising image performance, placing them at the top of the Pentax range, with all elements built to maximise image quality when paired with new-generation, high-resolution DSLRs.
This lens features robust build quality - being both dustproof and weather resistant means this lens is designed to withstand wear and tear.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.