- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter
With 3-stops of light reduction the Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter is made to high optical standards using SCHOTT B 270® glass and double-sided ND coating technology for shutter control and long exposures.
Earn 209 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter Summary
Hasselblad ND Filters reduce the light input and facilitate shutter speed and aperture control, while retaining sharp images and accurate colours. The Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter is made to meet stringent optical standards, with ultra-high quality requirements and is a perfect match for Hasselblad lenses, elevating any creative tool kit.
Made using SCHOTT B 270® glass and double-sided ND coating technology, the ND8 filter is clear, with low colour deviation and minimal reflections. The lens filter can be used to shoot long exposures during the day and when used with a tele lens, delivers sharp, true-to-life imagery.
Nano-coating is used to make the filter water and oil-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-static, in order to prolong the service life and allow the filter to cope with harsh outdoor environments.
Key Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter Features
- 3 stops light reduction (ND8)
- Meets stringent optical standards
- Made from SCHOTT B 270® glass
- Nano coating fo
- Anti-scratch and anti-static
- Double-sided ND coating
- Weight: 16g
- Filter frame material: Aluminium magnesium alloy
- Height: 5.5mm (3mm protrusion when threaded to lens)
Compatible XCD lenses:
ND filter thread size options:
- Hasselblad 62mm ND8 Filter
- Hasselblad 67mm ND8 Filter
- Hasselblad 72mm ND8 Filter
- Hasselblad 77mm ND8 Filter
What’s in the box
- Shockproof Case
- Lens Filter
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.