Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 With Lever Release
The lever release version of the Gitzo Series 4 Centre Ball Head supports up to 30kg yet weighs just 900g and features a precision friction system with zero drift and Arca-Type compatibility.
Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 With Lever Release Summary
For many users the convenience of this Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 with lever release (GH4383LR) will make this the ideal choice over the screw knob Series 4 head version also released. Whichever you choose the payload is 30kg which is outstanding from a ball head weighing just 900g. Gitzo developed technologies to enable outdoor photographers, birders, wildlife and landscape photographers or videographers to support super telephoto lenses and pro-level equipment comfortably. The hollow-sphere design works remarkably smoothly in combination with a smooth fluid drag system on the pan axis and is able to operate in extreme temperatures of -30°C to 70°C. Arca-type compatibility enables users to employ various plates, L brackets and other mounting brackets for extra versatility.
Features at a glance
- Independent Friction Control allows fine adjustment and quick movements
- Fluid Drag System On Pan Axis for subject tracking and video
- Patented zero-drift locking system with fast lock supports up to 30kg
- Arca-swiss type plate compatibility
- Smooth coated hollow sphere ball provides ultra-smooth adjustments
The Series 4 Ball Head is compatible with Systematic 3, 4, and 5 Gitzo tripods providing photographers with a range of options for choosing suitable legs. This lever release ball head is also available in three Systematic tripod kits combining stability, rigidity and lightweight performance for professional and enthusiast photographers.
What’s in the box
- Gitzo Ball Head Series 4 With Lever Release
- Arca-swiss type plate GS5370DR
- Protective pouch
- Instruction manual
- Hex keys for adjustments
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.