Gitzo GH1382TQD Series 1 Center Ball Head for Traveler Series 1
Gitzo Gh2382TQD Series 1 Center Ball Head
- Most compact, balanced precision tripod ball head
- Special coating for excellent smooth ball movements
- Independent pan lock
- Perfect for Gitzo traveler tripods series 0 and 1
- Arca-Swiss compatible plate, 1/4 top attachment
Like all the other Gitzo's Center Ball Heads, the Gh2382TQD is a perfectly balanced and versatile tripod head, engineered to ensure the ultimate smoothness and precision of movement and secure locking.
The Gh2382TQD Center Ball Head Series 1 Traveler is the slimmest tripod head in the Gitzo professional tripod head range. It weighs just 390 grams and safely holds an 11kg load. Standing at 10.4 cm, it is compact enough to fit between the folded legs of Series 0 and 1 Traveler tripods from the Gitzo range. This model features 360° Independent panning lock and provides uncompromising ball smoothness since it's constructed with high-quality, high-resistance steel and aluminium components.
The Gh2382TQD Center Ball Head is supplied with a short, Arca-Swiss compatible plate (GS5370SD) and is also perfect with all Gitzo's D profile plates. Its quick-release plate is kept locked with a screw-knob and a bubble level helps photographers keep a straight horizon. This tripod head fits most Arca-Swiss style plates from other brands.
|Safety Payload Weight||11 kg|
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Top Attachment||1/4 screw|
|Base Diameter||35 mm|
|Front Tilt||-90° / +40°|
|Lateral Tilt||-90° / +40°|
|Panoramic Rotation||360 °|
|Base Type||32 mm|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Independent Tilt Lock||yes|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30|
|Pan Bar Included||No|
|Working Height||10.4 cm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.