Gitzo Legende Traveler Tripod Kit
This product is no longer available
The Gitzo Légende Traveler Tripod Kit (GK 1545T-RT) includes a special edition ultra-compact Series 1, 4-section Traveler tripod with a unique matte silver aluminium ball head for lightweight travel.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Gitzo Legende Traveler Tripod Kit (GK 1545T-RT) Summary
the Gitzo Legende (GK 1545T-RTI) Traveler kit, comprised of the special edition Series 1 4-section Traveler tripod with specially-designed matte silver aluminium Center Ball Head, this kit is built for discerning, globe trotting photographers who like to travel light. Recommended for use with 135mm - 200mm lenses.
The Series 1 Traveler Gitzo carbon fibre tripod is ultra-compact, with legs constructed from Carbon eXact tubing to deliver superior strength and rigidity in a slim silhouette with aluminium lock rings artfully crafted for this model. 4-section support with a 180° folding system pioneered by Gitzo that enables legs to reverse-fold around the centre column and head, allowing it to collapse down to 43 cm. Spread leg angles and insert short centre column to get down for low-angle or macro shots. Compact rubber feet that can be easily replaced if needed. Eco-leather shoulder strap ensures comfortable carry.
Key Gitzo Legende GK 1545T-RT features
- Tall, portable 4-section carbon fibre travel tripod kit
- High quality centre ball head for super smooth motion
- 2 leg angles, short column included for ground level shooting
- Arca-type compatible head featuring two separate locks
- Eco-leather shoulder strap for easy, comfortable carry
The Center Ball Head is a new slim head from the Gitzo professional range, constructed of high-quality, high-resistance steel and aluminium components. Perfectly balanced, versatile and engineered with friction-control knob to ensure uncompromising smoothness and precision of movement. Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release plate works perfectly with Gitzo D profile plates as well as most Arca-Swiss style plates from other brands. Plate locks with screw knob and is equipped with bubble-level to help photographers keep a straight horizon.
Add the Legende Camera Backpack for a stylish content creator carrying solution, which has an expanding pocket to fit this tripod.
Gitzo Legende Traveler Tripod Kit Specifications
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||165 cm|
|CLOSED LENGTH||43 cm|
|HEAD TYPE||Ball Head|
|SAFETY PAYLOAD WEIGHT||8 kg|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT (WITH CENTER COLUMN DOWN)||141 cm|
|BASE DIAMETER||42 mm|
|BUBBLE SPIRIT LEVEL (NO.)||1|
|UPPER DISC DIAMETER||42 mm|
|FRONT TILT||-90° / +40°|
|MIN HEIGHT||43 cm|
|INDEPENDENT PAN LOCK||YES|
|LATERAL TILT||-90° / +40°|
|LEG ANGLES||25°, 70°|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||Twist Lock|
|LEGS TUBE DIAMETER||25.3, 21.7, 18.2, 14.7 mm|
|MAXIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE||60 °C|
|MINIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE||-30 °C|
|PANORAMIC ROTATION||360 °|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.