Gitzo GK1545TA Traveler Series 1 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit for Sony
Gitzo GK1545TA 4 Section Series 1 Traveler Tripod Kit for Sony Alpha Cameras
- Exclusive special edition dedicated to Sony Alpha camera models
- Perfectly fit Sony 7 and 9, increasing grip and stability
- Black & silver grey colour combination, modern and elegant
- Exquisite new high-appeal look and feel with distinctive design
- Ergonomic strap made of genuine Italian leather included
In the wake of the collaboration between Vitec Group and Sony announced during Gitzo's 100th anniversary celebrations, Gitzo presents a best in class product developed especially for Sony 7 and 9 cameras: the Traveler tripod, addressing professional photographers and premium camera users.
It features a tailored design solution to perfectly fit Sony 7 and 9 camera models, helping increase grip and stability for precise framing and extraordinary composition.
Thanks to its dedicated Sony plate, the Traveler brings Gitzo's premium travel tripod to demanding photographers unleashing their creativity using Sony cameras. The new black and silver finishing and new design match perfectly with the outstandingly stylish and modern aesthetic of Sony cameras.
The Traveler is a compact lightweight travel tripod in Gitzo's distinctive high-quality design and materials. It weighs 1.43 kg, extends to 165 cm high and safely holds up to 10 kg of gear. Thanks to the 180° leg-folding system pioneered by Gitzo, the Traveler 's legs reverse-fold around its centre column and head, allowing it to fold down to 43 cm. This model is recommended for use with lenses up to 135mm. With its legs spread and its short centre column inserted, the tripod goes lower for those low-angle or macro shots. Its legs are made of Carbon eXact tubing for superior strength and stiffness in a slimmer size and feature the “Traveler G-lock" - a travel-size version of Gitzo's G-lock, designed to ensure security and reduce size. The specially designed compact rubber feet ensure perfect camera stability.
The Traveler features Gitzo's most compact professional carbon fibre tripod center ball head. This perfectly balanced, versatile tripod head is engineered to ensure the ultimate smoothness and precision of movement and secure locking with independent pan/tilt lock.
The Traveler Center Ball Head is supplied with the Sony plate but can also hold the short, Arca-Swiss compatible plate (GS5370SD) and is also perfect with all Gitzo's D profile plates. Its quick-release plate is kept locked with a screw-knob and a bubble level helps photographers keep a straight horizon.
The special edition Traveler tripod features an ergonomic strap made of genuine Italian leather crafted to resemble carbon fibre, for extreme comfort in use.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.