Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Silver
This product is no longer available
The stylish silver Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Camera Body provides storytellers of all skill levels with a highly compact yet advanced tool, which combines the latest features from the best of the X Series
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Classic Fujifilm silver styling which also delivers advanced pro features and easy to use settings
- Includes the latest Face and Eye detect AF systems with ultra quick and accurate focussing
- Up to 30fps in electronic shutter mode for high speed action
- High resolution 26MP sensor provides rich, detailed stills and video capture
- Beautiful Fujifilm colours available straight out of camera with Film Simulations
Trade in your old camera and upgrade
|Fujifilm X-E4||Like New offer||You could pay|
Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body in Silver Summary
Fujifilm brings their unmistakable style to 2021 with the release of the new Silver X-E4 Mirrorless Camera Body. The updated body lets storytellers of any skill level create professional quality photographs and videos by combining the latest features from the best of X Series cameras. Despite boasting pro features the X-E4 is one of the smallest and lightest models in the range, weighing just 364g and measuring 121.3mm x 72.9mm x 32.7mm. This places a powerful content creators tool into the hands of Fujifilm users shooting diverse subjects to tell their unique story.
Features at a glance
- State of the art 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- Advanced phase detect Face and Eye AF system
- In-camera 4K/30p video and 10x slow motion Full HD 240p
- Tilting monitor which can be flipped upward and forward facing up to 180 degrees
- Up to 30fps continuous shooting in electronic shutter mode
- Desirable Fujifilm colour science and easy to use controls ensure high quality content for everyone
The 4th generation silver X-E4 camera body even looks beautiful, having parts precision moulded from magnesium which is then polished, resulting in an enviably classic appearance. A huge range of native X-mount lenses supports content creation even further, in any style, especially when coupled with the excellent focus capabilities this camera offers. WiFi and Bluetooth make it possible for users to upload and share content quickly with minimal fuss from virtually anywhere.
X-E4 Camera Body Silver in Detail
Stylish design with user-friendly ergonomics
The camera’s compact design has been influenced by classic film cameras. Both the front and rear grips are flat for a classic aesthetic, while the top plate is carefully moulded with precision from magnesium that is polished for a beautiful appearance. Fujifilm cameras both look the part and deliver on performance with this being no exception. To maintain a slim design the rear tilting LCD screen has been carefully made to ensure the body remains as thin as possible.
The flip out LCD supports selfie-style content as well as hard to reach angles when shooting stills or videos. Top panel dials are one of Fujifilm’s signature additions with the X-E4 providing a Shutter Speed dial (S.S. Dial) that can be set manually or switched to Program Mode (P) if fully automatic functionality is required.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4. Lens: XF 23mm f2 R WR. Focal length: 23mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/2. ISO 6400
The 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and high-speed X-Processor 4 engine provide incredibly fast autofocus capabilities. The camera uses phase detection autofocus points across almost 100% of the sensor to achieve focus in as little as 0.02 seconds, whilst easily tracking moving subjects.
Fujifilm’s latest Face and Eye detection technology also tracks subjects accurately, even in low light at -7.0EV when combined with certain lenses such as the XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4.
Hybrid video features
The X-E4 over-samples 6K footage to record 4K/30P 4:2:0 8-bit video to an SD card, or 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video via its HDMI port using a recorder such as the Atomos Ninja V. 10x slow-motion movies can also be captured in Full-HD 240fps.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4.
18 film simulations are available straight out of camera including Velvia, which is characterised by highly saturated colours and crisp gradations. Other popular modes include ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which reproduces a dark-room processing technique for unique images with low saturation and high contrast. Whichever style of images users enjoy making, Fujifilm’s colour science provides a world of creative opportunities.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4. Lens: XF 23mm f2 R WR. Focal length: 23mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/7.1 ISO 3200
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Camera Body in Silver Finish
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
The X-E4 (in silver) is designed by Fujifilm to be both easy to use as well as provide advanced users with a flexible advanced camera. It is therefore ideal for content creators of any skill level, to create and share their own story with cutting edge 26 megapixel photos and 4K/30p movies. Video can also be recorded up to 240fps for ultra-high speed playback which creates beautiful smooth slow motion footage.
Fujifilm’s latest phase-detect AF system features Face and Eye AF which can keep pace with most fast moving subjects. These can be captured at up to 30fps high speed shooting, ensuring photographers capture the perfect moment.
Video recording is easy with a solid 4K/30P 4:2:0 in 8-bit or even via an external recorder at 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit. This makes the content creator able to capture footage with even richer colours with more details, ready for colour grading in post.
The X-E4 also captures high-speed Full-HD video at 240fps and provides a forward facing 180 degree LCD for selfie images and videos. This combination of speed, video and high resolution photographs will definitely establish this model as strong option for hybrid shooters.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.