Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Camera With Hand Grip Accessory Kit Silver
This accessory kit combines the brand new Silver Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Camera with the MHG-XE4 Metal Hand Grip and TR-XE4 Thumb Rest for a comfortable and stylish shooting experience.
- Comfortable silver kit combination with latest accessories available for the new X-E4 camera
- The X-E4 combines everything we love from the X system into a compact and lightweight camera body
- Pro features making advanced shooting a breeze including Face and Eye detect AF
- The latest 26.1 megapixel CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 working together as the latest technology
- Beautiful styling, hard wearing body and Fujifilm colours combined into a compact camera
Fujifilm X-E4 Camera With Hand Grip Accessory Kit Silver Summary
New for 2021 is this kit from Fujifilm which combines the silver X-E4 Mirrorless Camera with two excellent accessories, the MHG-XE4 Metal Hand Grip and TR-XE4 Thumb Rest in Silver. Together these accessories make for the most user-friendly and ergonomic shooting experience available for the X-E4. Both SD card slot and battery compartment remain accessible with the grip mounted and the grip also gives extra purchase on the body, ideal when longer X-mount lenses are mounted. The silver thumb rest is fitted to the hot shoe and provides more comfort when holding the camera.
Features at a glance
- Comfortable accessory kit includes MHG-XE4 Metal Hand Grip and TR-XE4 Thumb Rest
- Fujifilm's latest and best 26.1 megapixel CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4
- Advanced phase detect Face and Eye AF system for quick accurate focussing
- In-camera recording of 4K/30p video and 10x slow motion Full HD 240p movies
- Ultra lightweight camera body weighing just 364g
- Tilting monitor which can be flipped upward to record selfie movies
- Up to 30fps continuous shooting in electronic shutter mode
The compact new camera design supports content creators of every skill level with exceptional image quality, beautiful 4K movies along with a 180° tilting LCD touchscreen for selfie-style content. The 4th generation X-E4 camera body looks the part too with these accessories. Having been precision moulded from magnesium that is then polished, results in a truly inspiring classic appearance.
X-E4 With Hand Grip Accessory Kit in More Detail
The most comfortable accessory kit for the X-E4
The Fujifilm MHG-XE4 Metal Hand Grip provides a more comfortable grip with reduced camera shake. It also has a useful Arca-Swiss tripod connection when mounting to a compatible tripod. The matching silver Thumb Rest is a uniquely shaped rubber-coated rest which is added to the XE4 hot shoe that allows full access to dials and controls. Together these create a unique look with the ultimate comfortable shooting experience when using the X-E4.
Stylish design with user-friendly ergonomics
The camera’s compact design has been influenced by classic film cameras. Both the front and rear grips are flat for a classic aesthetic, while the top plate is carefully moulded with precision from magnesium, that is polished for a beautifully classic appearance. Fujifilm cameras both look the part and deliver on performance. To maintain a slim and sleek design the rear tilting LCD screen has been carefully designed to ensure the body remains as thin as possible.
The flip out LCD supports selfie-style content as well as hard to reach angles when shooting stills or videos. Top panel dials are one of Fujifilm’s signature additions with the X-E4 providing a Shutter Speed dial (S.S. Dial) that can be set manually or switched to Program Mode (P) if fully automatic functionality is required.
The 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and high-speed X-Processor 4 engine provide incredibly fast autofocus capabilities. The camera uses phase detection autofocus points across almost 100% of the sensor to achieve focus in as little as 0.02 seconds, whilst easily tracking moving subjects.
Fujifilm’s latest Face and Eye detection technology also tracks subjects accurately, even in low light at -7.0EV when combined with certain lenses such as the XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR.
Hybrid video features
The X-E4 over-samples 6K footage to record 4K/30P 4:2:0 8-bit video to an SD card, or 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video via its HDMI port using a recorder such as the Atomos Ninja V. 10x slow-motion movies can also be captured in Full-HD 240fps.
18 film simulations are available straight out of camera including Velvia, which is characterised by highly saturated colours and crisp gradations. Other popular modes include ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which reproduces a dark-room processing technique for unique images with low saturation and high contrast. Whichever style of images users enjoy making, Fujifilm’s colour science provides a world of creative opportunities.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Digital Camera in silver finish
- Fujifilm MHG-XE4 Metal Hand Grip
- Fujifilm TR-XE4 Thumb Rest Silver
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Fujifilm X-E4|
|AE Bracketing: 5 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Multi-area|
|Articulated Screen: Tilting|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 380|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 20.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 26|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 121|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 364|
|Image ratio w:h: 01:01|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: Auto, 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: Fujifilm X|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): 1/40000 sec|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: 6240 x 4160|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/4000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 160|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 4|
|Metering modes: Multi|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor 4|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1620000|
|Screen size: 3"|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: BSI-CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: Mirrorless|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: 100%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.93|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: Electronic|
|Video formats: MPEG-4|
|Video Mode Categories: 4K UHD|
|Video Modes: 4096 x 2160 @ 60p / 150 Mbps, MP4, H.264, Linear PCM|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Fujifilm has managed to combine a number of the most advanced features from their pro camera line-up within an ultra-compact body (in silver). The outcome presents one of the most lightweight and compact bodies in their range to boast the high end X-Processor 4 working with the 26.1 megapixel CMOS 4 sensor. The results are spectacular straight out of camera and easy to use thanks to intuitive controls and clear menu navigation.
Adding this accessory kit takes the camera’s useability to another level and enables content creators to work more quickly and comfortably. The grip makes the body more solid feeling which can reduce camera shake for more ‘keepers’ and sharper images, even in low light. Users of any skill level can leverage this combination to create and share their own high quality content through Fujifilm’s beautiful colours science and 4K movie recording.
Content creators who need to capture themselves for Youtube videos or other selfie-style content can do so without fuss thanks to the flip-up touchscreen. The EVF is also clear and sharp with 2.36 million dots, giving photographers the perfect tool to catch even rapidly moving action. In fact with 30fps available in electronic shutter mode, fast paced action is no match for the X-E4. Combine this with the latest AF technologies currently available from Fujifilm and subjects of virtually any kind can be captured in stills and videos with ease.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.