- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Fujifilm EF-W1 Wireless Commander
The Fujifilm EF-W1 Commander is compatible with X Series and GFX System cameras and supports the NAS radio-controlled wireless communications system in the EF-60 flashgun for long range wireless control.
Earn 199 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Fujifilm EF-W1 Commander Summary
The Fujifilm EF-W1 Commander unit is compatible with both X Series and GFX System cameras, including the flagship 100MP model Fujifilm GFX 100S and latest updated GFX 50S II.
This enables photographers and videographers to wirelessly control multiple EF-60 Flashguns simultaneously. This delivers endless creative off-camera flash opportunities using both TTL and manual modes over greater distances.
Fujifilm EF-W1 Commander In Detail
The EF-W1 commander supports the NAS radio-controlled wireless communications system.
- The commander unit uses radio-controlled wireless communications to remotely trigger EF-60’s wide range of functions. These include TTL mode, Manual mode and FP High-Speed Sync mode at up to 1/8000 sec. It can simultaneously control multiple remote flash units, using different settings, in up to four groups.
- The commander and remote flash units communicate using radio control. This means remote flashes can be placed far away as well as out of direct sight from the commander. They can even be used in bright ambient light, giving greater freedom than conventional optical communications system.
- The EF-W1 uses NAS (Nissin Air System) for radio-controlled wireless communications. This means the commander makes the X Series and GFX System of digital cameras compatible not only with the EF-60 but also with a variety of NAS-based speedlights offered by Nissin.
- Refined output control at 1/3EV increments with the minimum output of 1/256
- The EF-W1 allows users to control the output in 1/3EV increments in both TTL and Manual modes. When using Manual mode, the output level can be reduced as low as 1/256. This ability to fine tune the flash output gives more control, allowing the photographer to better express their creativity.
All Compatible Cameras:
GFX100 / GFX100S / GFX 50S II / GFX 50R / X-H1 / X-Pro3 / X-Pro2 / X-S10 / X-T4 / X-T3 / X-T2 / X-T1 / X-T30 / X-T20 / X-E4 / X-E3 / X100V / X100F
Other compatible device:
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.