Take your audio to the next level with the DJI Mic for the Action 2 camera, which gives you 6 hours of crisp audio for dual-mic recording, with another 12 hours from the charging case.
DJI Mic Summary
Take your vlogging to the next level with the DJI Mic and Action 2 camera, which delivers clear and crisp audio for dual-mic recording. You can also get 6 hours of exceptional sound plus an additional 12 hours from the charging case.
- 250m Transmission Range
- Dual-Channel Recording
- Up to 14 Hours of Onboard Memory
- Portable and Compact
- Wide Compatibility
- 15-hour Battery Life
DJI Mic can serve as an independent recording device and as a backup soundtrack recorder to let you simultaneously record high-fidelity audio via two transmitters.
Long Range Wireless Transmission
Conveniently record audio without interruptions, even in complex environments with support for a low-latency wireless transmission at up to 250 m.
Compact, Portable and Easy
The compact Charging Case acts as the ideal home to store the system and is easy to travel with. Each transmitter weighs only 30 g, making them comfortable to wear as you record.
Record for Up to 15 Hours
Enjoy 5.5 hours of battery life from the transmitters, 5 hours from the receiver, and up to 15 hours with the charging case. please note that DJI Mic transmitters have built-in 8GB storage and do not support external storage.
The DJI Mic receiver has USB-C, Lightning and 3.5mm TRS ports, making it compatible with mainstream smartphone, camera, and laptop brands. You can use the DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones (with Lightning and USB-C ports supported), computers, DJI OM 5 white, DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo and DJI Action 2 Power Combo. To connect with a smartphone: Insert the standard phone adapter into the pogo-pin port at the bottom of the transmitters and connect with your phone. Start shooting or recording on your phone and the receiver will start working.
To connect with a camera: The receiver can be mounted on a camera via the hot shoe adapter. Use a 3.5mm camera connection cable to connect the camera mic port and the 3.5mm audio output port on the receiver. Then, start recording videos on your camera and the receiver will start working.
To connect with a computer: Use a 3.5mm camera connection cable to connect the mic port of your computer with the 3.5mm audio output port of the receiver. Start recording on your computer and the receiver will start working.
What’s in the box:
- DJI Mic Receiver x 1
- DJI Mic Transmitter x 2
- DJI Mic Charging Case x 1
- DJI Mic Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS) x 1
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C) x 1
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning) x 1
- DJI Mic Windscreen x 2
- DJI Mic Clip Magnet x 2
- DJI Mic Carrying Pouch x 1
- DJI Mic Hot Shoe Adapter x 1
- Charging Cable
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.