DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo
The DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo features an innovative magnetic locking design to swap out accessories so you can take selfies, capture stabilised 4K/120fps at ultra wide 155° and so much more.
- Innovative new magnetic design so you can effortlessly swap out accessories on your action camera
- Combo complete with dual selfie screen designed for vlogging, content creators and Youtubers
- Super smooth 4K/120fps movies with a Super-Wide 155° FOV lens to capture all the action
- Updated HorizonSteady stabilisation algorithms keeps your footage level whatever you’re doing
- Easy to use creative modes to capture pro looking content like timelapse, slow motion and more
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo Summary
The DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo features an innovative magnetic locking design to effortlessly swap out accessories in DJI’s most powerful wearable action camera ever. You can take selfies with the dual screen so it’s perfect for vlogging, content creators and Youtubers. Capture stabilised 4K/120fps movies at an ultra wide 155° field of view of your life, whether you’re doing parkour or taking a walk in the park. This combo includes the DJI Action 2 camera unit, dual screens for selfie mode, a mount adapter so you can switch up perspectives and it’s all wearable so you can capture the perfect moment whenever it happens.
- Combo with screen module for vloggers and selfies with you right in the frame
- New innovative magnetic design to swap out accessories
- Portable and wearable action camera wherever you go
- 4K/120fps with a Super-Wide 155° FOV
- Horizon Steady keeps your footage level
- The camera unit is waterproof to 10 metres, drop-proof and dust-proof
- Ai editor for amazing results
- Lightweight aluminium-alloy body
- Extended battery life to 160 minutes with Front Touchscreen Module attached
Everything’s been updated in this new modular camera system including longer battery life and 10m waterproof camera unit straight out of the box. You can also get your hands on new accessories like the included Magnetic Lanyard and optional Action 2 Magnetic Headband, which can be easily swapped out now.
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo in More Detail
DJI Action 2 action camera
The lightweight aluminium alloy body of the DJI Action 2 has a sleek minimalistic look and a smooth and solid feel. The innovative magnetic locking design lets you change between different accessories quickly and securely. The shape and angle of the ultra wide lens has been carefully considered for optimal performance.
You can now capture stunningly smooth 4K/120fps video with rich details that stands out from the crowd of content you see. The custom aspheric lens sharpens edges and reduces image distortion, even at the new ultra wide angle 155° field of view.
However wild the action gets, whether you’re go-karting, kayaking or dirt biking, HorizonSteady keeps your footage level. The camera uses DJI’s latest built-in stabilisation algorithm which automatically detects and corrects camera shake and rotation in real-time.
All terrain action
The Action 2 is built to withstand the harshest environments and any action. The camera unit is now even more durable with drop-proof, dust-proof, and waterproof to depths of down to 10 meters. (You can add an optional Action 2 Waterproof Case if you dive deeper or shoot underwater for extended periods. Please note that the front touchscreen module is not waterproof.) The touchscreen and lens are constructed of world renowned gorilla glass, which is durable enough for any adventure.
Unleash your creativity with show-stopping timelapse to add to your content, whether its the bustle of the city or storm clouds rolling in with a sped-up passage of time scenes.
8x Slow Motion
Shoot epic slow-mo shots with the Action 2. You can even enable or disable slow motion during shooting for precise timing and more freedom, from a near miss, the moment of impact, or the break of a wave.
The lens can seamlessly switch from close-ups to distance shots even as you shoot, to add greater depth to your footage.
Action 2's magnetic design lets you freely switch between modules and accessories in a snap, making it the ultimate multi-functional action camera.
Front Touchscreen Module
Snap on the included Front Touchscreen Module and make yourself the centre of attention. This has been designed with vloggers in mind with a front-facing OLED touchscreen and 4-mic Matrix Stereo, which let you compose videos and capture crisp audio as you narrate your adventures. Action 2’s battery life is increased to a maximum of 160 minutes when filming when the module is attached.
- 4-mic Matrix Stereo
- Audio Zoom
- Directional Audio
Optional Power Module
Get more recording time with the optional Action 2 Power Module with a microSD card slot and up to 180 minutes recording time. The power module is even hot-swappable so you can keep filming without missing a beat.
The DJI Action 2 lets you stay in the moment as you capture spectacular scenes. With the Magnetic Lanyard (included) and Action 2 Magnetic Headband (optional), you can conveniently wear Action 2 on your chest or head, keep your hands free, and film in FPV.
- Magnetic Lanyard: Lifewear
- Magnetic Headband: Activewear
Get creative or go extreme by connecting to one of Action 2's magnetic mounts. The two mounts both snap onto Action 2 directly via the magnetic lock and contain a ¼-inch screw hole to connect with third-party accessories.
The included Action 2 Magnetic Ball Joint Adapter Mount has a reusable adhesive base and ball joint that lets you to gain unique vantage points and angles when filming. If you’re craving an adrenaline rush, the Magnetic Adapter Mount (also included) is designed to securely lock onto to pretty much any extreme sports camera accessory.
DJI Mimo App
With the DJI Mimo app you can effortlessly capture, edit, and share highlights of any adventure to Sync and Share on the Go. The app is packed with features and powerful editing tools at your fingertips.
Share-worthy content is only a few taps away. The DJI Mimo app automatically selects and combines your epic moments with flawless transitions and upbeat music.
Fast File Transfer
Use your phone to manage and transfer photos and videos in a flash. Keeping organised has never been so easy.
What’s in the box
- DJI Action 2 Camera Unit x1
- DJI Action 2 Front Touchscreen Module x1
- DJI Action 2 Magnetic Lanyard x1
- DJI Action 2 Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount x1
- DJI Action 2 Magnetic Adapter Mount x1
- Power Cable x1
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo Specifications
|Waterproof||10 m without Waterproof Case, 60 m with Waterproof Case|
|Number of Microphones||1|
|Touchscreen||1.76 inches 350 ppi
500±50 cd/m² 446×424
|Lens||FOV: 155° f/2.8|
|ISO Range||Photo: 100-6400
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Photo: 1/8000-30 s
Video: 1/8000 s to the limit of frames per second
|Max Photo Resolution||4000×3000|
Video: 2x (> 60fps); 4x (≤ 60fps)
Slow Motion: 2x
Timelapse: Not available
|Still Photography Modes||Single: 12 MP
Countdown: Off/0.5/1/2/3/5/10 seconds
|Video||4K (4:3): 4096×3072 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
4K (16:9): 3840×2160 @ 100/120 fps
4K (16:9): 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
2.7K (4:3): 2688×2016 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
2.7K (16:9): 2688×1512 @ 100/120 fps
2.7K (16:9): 2688×1512 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
1080p (16:9): 1920×1080 @ 100/120/200/240 fps
1080p (16:9): 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
|Slow Motion||4K: 4x (120fps)
2.7K: 4x (120fps)
1080p: 8x (240fps), 4x (120fps)
Intervals: 0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/10/13/15/20/25/30/40 seconds
Duration: 5/10/20/30 minutes, 1/2/3/5 hours, ∞
|Stabilization||EIS: Rocksteady 2.0+HorizonSteady##EIS is not supported when recording at 100fps or above. HorizonSteady is only available when the video resolution is 1080p (16:9) or 2.7K (16:9)##|
|Max Video Bitrate||130 Mbps|
|Supported File Formats||exFAT|
|Photo Format||JPEG / RAW|
|Video Formats||MP4 (H.264 / HEVC)|
|Supported SD Cards||microSD (Max. 256GB)|
|Recommended microSD Cards||DJI Action 2 supports up to 256GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or Speed Grade 3 microSD cards
Samsung EVO 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk High Endurance 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
Lexar 633x 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC
|Audio Output||48 KHz; AAC|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Charging Temperature||5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)|
|Operating Time||70 minutes##Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve) video with electronic image stabilization disabled. This figure should be used for reference only##|
|Wi-Fi Operation Frequency Range||2.400-2.4835 GHz
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Wi-Fi Transmit Power (EIRP)||2.4 GHz: <16 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.1 GHz: <14 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.8 GHz: <14 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC)
|Bluetooth Operation Frequency Range||2.400-2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth Transmit Power (EIRP)||<4 dBm|
|Bluetooth Protocol||BLE 5.0|
DJI has updated their popular action camera and content creators and vloggers can now get their hands on this Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo, which gives them everything needed to create unique, epic 4K movies and more. The magnetic design is one of those innovations which seems like a no brainer in hindsight, making a huge difference to let you easily swap out modules and accessories. That’s not all that’s new with this updated camera with the Front Touchscreen Module letting you take selfies in a snap as well as extending shooting time when it’s connected.
The camera unit on its own is waterproof to 10 metres, there’s an Ai editor which makes it so much easier to edit your footage and the camera is now drop-proof too.
4K/120fps gives you amazing detail and the opportunity to create awesome slow motion shots, with footage stabilised using updated built-in HorizonSteady algorithms. This works in realtime and modules like the optional Power Module can be hot-swapped out in real time to extend your shooting. The whole modular ecosystem has been updated with new accessories to suit your style of shooting and give you easy to add options for making truly unique shots. If you vlog, like making content with yourself in the frame for your channel or anywhere else, the Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo from DJI is hard to beat.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.