DJI Mic (1Tx + 1Rx)
The DJI Mic (1Tx + 1Rx) is a powerful wireless microphone system for creators which captures exceptional sound, from up to 250m and includes 1 Transmitter and 1 Receiver, making it perfect for creators on the go.
- All-in-one powerful wireless mic system for creators who need outstanding audio capabilities
- Captures professional-grade audio from up to 250m with 15-hours duration from a single charge
- Built-in touchscreen for quick access to essential items such as channel selection and input/output settings
- Built-in storage can be used to capture primary and backup sound during any recording situation
- The transmitter features built-in microphones which support omnidirectional audio to impress any audience
DJI Mic (1Tx + 1Rx) Summary
DJI Mic (1Tx + 1Rx) is a compact, extremely lightweight and powerful wireless microphone system, which includes 1 Transmitter and 1 Receiver. It is capable of delivering truly exceptional sound quality for creators, with a working distance of up to 250m. The transmitter provides clear, professional-grade vocal recording, as well as exceptionally accurate ambient sounds and musical instrument recording. With up to 14-hours of built-in storage, DJI Mic can be used to capture primary or backup audio during your sessions and the 15-hour battery ensures you won’t run out mid recording.
Key DJI Mic Features
- Long 250m transmission range
- Portable and compact for creators on the go
- Dual-channel recording
- OLED Touchscreen for quick adjustment
- Quick and easy magnetic attachment
- Up to 14 hours of onboard memory can be used as primary and backup audio
- Wide Compatibility with USB-C, Lightning and 3.5mm TRS ports
- Up to 15-hour Battery Life
- Also available as DJI Mic 2 Transmitters and 1 Receiver DJI Mic
DJI Mic (1Tx + 1Rx) in More Detail
Ready for use with all-in-one storage
DJI Mic is ready for use right out of the box and the transmitter and receiver are linked, charged, and securely stored in the charging case with accessories. This all-in-one design makes it easy for carrying and for instant use with fully charged batteries.
High-quality audio recording
Record high-fidelity, professional audio by accurately reproducing tone across a wider frequency range with this microphone. Recordings can be made separately via each channel, or the two channels can be combined for flexibility in post-production.
Onboard memory and a simple built-in touchscreen
The receiver's touchscreen display provides easy access to channel selection, input/output settings, and other essential operations. The transmitter comes with 14 hours of built-in storage to prevent audio frame drop, loss, and any other common audio other issues.
Stable tranmission to 250m
Thanks to DJIs latest technology you can enjoy cable and hassle free creativity from a stable 2.4GHz wireless transmission, which works up to 250m in open, unobstructed environments without interference. This exceed the needs of regular scenarios such as live streaming, studio recording and outdoor recording.
Optimised wireless transmission ensures a stable stream of audio, even in train stations, shopping centres and offices for flexible wireless audio virtually anywhere.
Convenient Magnetic Design
At just 30g the transmitter can be conveniently attached to whatever you're wearing using the integrated back clip or by using clip magnets.
The DJI Mic receiver features USB-C, Lightning and 3.5mm TRS port, making it compatible with virtually every mainstream smartphone, digital camera and laptops/computers.
What’s in the box
- DJI Mic Receiver
- DJI Mic Transmitter
- DJI Mic Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS)
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C)
- DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning)
- DJI Mic Windscreen
- DJI Mic Clip Magnet
- DJI Mic Hot Shoe Adapter
- DJI Mic Splitter Charging Cable
- DJI Mic Storage Bag
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.