DJI FPV Drone Combo With Goggles V2
The DJI FPV Drone Combo with FPV Goggles V2 has everything pilots need in the box to fly or race up to 87mph with an intuitive FPV Remote Controller 2 and capture 150° immersive views at 4K/60fps.
- Incredibly immersive flight experience with HDL low latency High Definition Goggles 2
- Powerful propulsion and wind resistance make this system highly capable in all sorts of conditions
- Brand new hybrid S flight mode combines manual flight with simplified controls for newcomers to FPV
- Stunning 4K/60fps video footage and up to 120p in Full HD for stunning smooth slow motion
- Everything pilots need for high speed FPV flights whether a beginner or pro including emergency recovery mode
DJI FPV Drone Combo Summary
Our favourite drone manufacturer just can’t stop innovating and they’ve done it again with the DJI FPV Drone Combo that includes FPV Goggles V2 and the FPV Remote Controller 2. This First Person View drone will fly up to 87mph for 20 minutes and capture stunning 4K 60fps or Full HD 120fps movies, all with 150° ultra-wide field of view. Included Goggles 2 provide low latency, high refresh at 120fps real-time video with 2-inch HD screens, perfect for the most immersive FPV flight available today.
- 4K at 60fps and high speed Full HD up to 120fps
- 20 minute flight, MAX 87mph up to 6,000m above sea level with 4.2 mile range
- Auto switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz
- 150° field of view f/2.8 lens
- 2-inches (×2) HD Goggles with Low-Latency Mode: 810p/120fps with O3 image transmission
The FPV drone helps content creators make captivating media thanks to an ultra wide-angle lens with high quality images and video in 150° super-wide FOV. Single-axis (tilt) with electronic roll axis deliver rock steady gimbal stabilisation for ultra smooth results.
Beginner FPV pilots have an easy N Mode as well as new hybrid flight S Mode with simplified controls, similar to a traditional drone. Advanced pilots can bust out full Manual mode to completely control their entire experience with agile high speed flights and customisation. Sports pilots will also find the immersive flight experience extremely exhilarating for competitions and courses thanks to the HD Goggles.
Another nice feature is the Emergency Brake and Hover button (Aka panic button), which will no doubt save some drones from unavoidable disasters. DJI is of course committed to safety with Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) early warning system and other industry standard safety measures. If anything does get damaged replacement parts are easy to get hold of and replace. The gimbal camera, landing gear and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular for convenient repairs.
DJI FPV Drone Combo in More Detail
- Takeoff Weight Approx. 795g
- Dimensions 255×312×127mm with propellers
- Max. 87mph (140 kph)
- Max altitude 6,000 m above sea level
- Approx. 20 mins flight time
- New FPV Remote Controller 2
- Emergency brake and hover
- 16.8 km range with 39-49 kph (25-31 mph) wind speed resistance
- Forward and Downward Sensing System (dual vision sensors + TOF)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency band
- Employs DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0) Transmission System
Camera And Lens
- 1/2.3” CMOS sensor with 12 megapixel effective JPEGs
- 150° field of view f/2.8 lens (equivalent to 14.66mm in full frame format)
- ISO 100-12800 with Shutter speed 1/50-1/8000 s
- 4K at 60fps and Full HD up to 120fps. 120 Mbps max bitrate.
- Format MP4/MOV (H.264, H.265)
- Gimbal tilt: -50° to 58° with Single-axis and electronic roll axis stabilisation
FPV Goggles V2
- Weight Approx. 420g Size 184×122×110 mm
- 2-inches (×2) Screen Sizes at 1440 x 810 pixels
- Screen Refresh Rate 144 Hz
- Live View Mode Low-Latency Mode: 810p/120fps
- High-Quality Mode: 810p/60fps
- O3 image transmission
- Max Video Bitrate 50 Mbps
- Transmission Range 10 km
- Battery Life Approx. 110 minutes
For a complete rundown read our blog post with the entire DJI FPV drone specs.
What’s in the box
- DJI FPV Drone
- FPV Intelligent Flight Battery
- FPV Propellers (Pair)
- FPV Gimbal Protector
- FPV Top Shell
- FPV Remote Controller 2
- Spare Control Sticks (Pair)
- FPV Goggles V2
- FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band)
- FPV Goggles Battery
- FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C)
- FPV Goggles Headband
- FPV Goggles Foam Padding
- FPV AC Power Adapter
- FPV AC Power Cable
- USB-C Data Cable
- USB-C OTG Cable
- Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro Micro SD
- DJI Motion Controller - a new Controller with full drone control through natural intuitive single handed motions
- DJI FPV Fly More Kit - two batteries and multi charging hub
- Spare FPV Intelligent Flight Battery - you can never have too many spare batteries
- Spare FPV Propellers
- FPV Propeller Guard
- FPV Goggles Battery
Continual innovation is one of the stand out traits which makes DJI drones so popular and they’ve kept this trend up with the FPV Drone Combo. A host of new technology incorporated into the aircraft and included accessories ensures FPV flight will become increasingly popular as it offers a truly immersive and exhilarating experience for solo pilots and sports. The FPV experience benefits from included HD Goggles 2, designed with low latency real-time image relay in HD and users can enable Audience Mode when competing in events. The new optional DJI motion controller is a game changer letting pilots control their aircraft through hand gestures, which is a simple but incredibly effective concept that works well.
Those capturing aerial imagery or B-roll for Youtube and other social channels will appreciate high quality 4K 60p movies from an ultra wide 150° field of view camera. A host of features ensure in-flight safety as well as stable transmissions between pilot, goggles and controller at huge distances up to 10km. DJI’s Fly app also keeps getting better as it is developed and users can edit and share footage, find new locations as well as share their screen onto a smart phone. It’s worth noting that this FPV Combo offers everything you need, fully assembled and ready to go in one box. Thank you very much DJI.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.