Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro Micro SD 170MB/s
Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro Micro SD (SDHC) Card 170MB/s UHS-3 Class 10 with adapter
SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro V30 Micro SD Card (SDXC) A2 170MB/S With Adapter
With Read and write speeds of 170MB/s and 90MB/s this MicroSD card is fast enough to record high speed 4K UHD video, Full HD and burst shooting photographs. With A2-rating users get fast app performance when used in a smartphone.
|Offer Category: Memory Cards|
|Offer Product Type: Micro SD|
|Capacity (GB): N/A|
|Form factor: N/A|
|Read speed (Mbps): N/A|
|Card Bus: N/A|
|Card Speed Class: N/A|
|UHS Speed Class: N/A|
|Video Speed Class: N/A|
|Write speed (Mbps): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.