Canon RS-60E3 Remote Switch
Take pictures without touching your camera â'”ideal for when you want to avoid causing vibrations.
Canon RS-60E3 Remote Switch Summary
A 60cm remote release for Canon EOS DSLR and PowerShot camera s featuring an E3-type socket. A two-stage control button behaves in the same way as your camera 's shutter release, activating autofocus and auto exposure on a half-press. The switch features a lock allowing you to lock the shutter button down for long exposure times or unattended continuous shooting.
Also available is the Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for camera s with an N3-type socket instead.
Compatible cameras Include
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR
- Canon EOS 77D DSLR
- Canon EOS 70D DSLR
- Canon EOS 800D DSLR
- Canon EOS 760D DSLR
- Canon EOS 750D DSLR
- Canon EOS 700D DSLR
- Canon EOS 100D DSLR
- Canon EOS 1300D DSLR
- Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless camera
- Canon EOS M6 Mirrorless camera
- Canon PowerShot G5 X Compact camera
- Canon PowerShot G3 X Compact camera
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II Compact camera
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Bridge camera
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.