Canon Powershot G3 X Compact Digital Camera
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1010074M
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon PowerShot G3 X Compact Cameras
The Canon PowerShot G3 X is the latest addition to the Canon range of Expert compact cameras. This flexible camera is designed to give you the ultimate in image quality with its large 1.0-type sensor, wide aperture 25x optical zoom lens and DSLR-level control over a range of settings.
With the G3 X, you can also create stunning Full-HD movies and can benefit from expert features including full manual control, MF Peaking, and HDMI live output. Inside the camera, a 5-axis dynamic image Stabilizer will reduce the effects of camera shake. On the exterior of the camera, you'll find sockets for an external microphone and headphones, allowing for the capture and monitoring of high quality stereo sound.
• Large sensor performance combined with 25x superzoom lens
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 300|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 5.9|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 6.80 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 600 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 77|
|Length (mm): 105|
|Width (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 733|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 25600|
|JPEG quality levels: Superfine, fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.8|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 31|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 25|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 6|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1620000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Canon PowerShot G3 X would be a great addition to any professional kitbag, and with the 24-600mm (35 equivalent) f/2.8-5.6 lens, it makes it an ideal tool to use if you're at a sports match or tracking wildlife running through a forest. This camera is also fantastic for shooting Full-HD movies, featuring a level of control that you would normally expert to find in a professional camcorder.
- 25x optical zoom
- Full-HD movie capture with live HDMI output
- Remote shooting via Wi-Fi and the new Camera Connect app & NFC to easily share your photos
- Dust and rain proof body
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.