Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
This product has been discontinued.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR SUMMARY
Canon EOS 1300D with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens kit
|Canon EOS 1300D Digital SLR FEATURES|
Sensor, processor, and ISO
The 1300D lets you easily capture superb detailed images in any lighting situation, with colours and contrast exactly as you remember, thanks to a large 18 megapixel image sensor, DIGIC 4+ processor, and an ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6,400, expandable to 12,800.
Video, Video Snapshot mode, and Creative filters
Shoot superbly detailed Full HD movies with a beautiful cinematic feel thanks to DSLR control over depth of field. Let the camera combine movie clips into a great looking video montage using Video Snapshot. Add a different mood and unique finish to your photos using Creative filters.
Scene Intelligent Auto mode, LCD monitor, autofocusing, and continuous shooting
You can just point and shoot with Scene Intelligent Auto, which takes care of settings for you. Easily compose your shots using the optical viewfinder, press the shutter and see instant results on the clear 920k-dot resolution 7.5 cm (3.0") LCD screen, which features an inbuilt Feature guide for easy menu navigation. Create beautiful background blur and catch all the action with fast Auto Focus and a 3 fps maximum shooting rate.
Sharing is a breeze on the Canon 1300D. Wi-Fi with NFC makes it simple to connect and transfer your images to compatible smartphones, tablets, or the Canon CS100 Connect Station. You can also place yourself in the frame with remote shooting by using the Camera Connect app to control your camera from your smart device.
Read our blog post: Canon 1300D vs Canon 1200D review
|What else is included in the box?|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.