Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch
Using the 80cm long Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch allows you to take pictures without touching your camera when it is mounted on a tripod or other platform as well as shooting long exposures.
Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch Summary
The Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch is an 80cm long remote shutter release for Canon EOS cameras featuring an N3-type socket. A two-stage control button behaves in the same way as your camera's shutter release, activating autofocus and auto exposure on a half-press. The switch features a lock allowing you to lock the shutter button down in bulb mode for long exposure times or unattended continuous shooting.
- Remote shutter release for compatible cameras
- N3-type socket
- 80 cm long cable
Why use a remote shutter release?
Using a camera remote control or remote release switch allows you to take pictures without touching your camera when it is mounted on a tripod or other platform. This means you will avoid camera shake, which can ruin images and make them look blurry. You can also shoot long exposures and even astro photography as your shutter will be open for longer than 30 seconds. This means you’ll probably need to go into Bulb mode and keep the shutter release engaged until your exposure is set to end.
The Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch is compatible with a wide range of Canon DSLR and specific EOS R mirrorless cameras, which have the N3-type socket. This includes popular models like these:
- EOS-1D X Mark II and III
- EOS-1D Mark II, III and IV
- EOS R5
- EOS 7D
- EOS 5D and many more
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.