Canon Extender RF 2.0x
The new Canon Extender RF 2x doubles the focal length of 3 mirrorless super telephoto RF lenses whilst delivering seamless IS and AF functionality with advanced weather sealed optics for outdoor use.
- Huge advantage with extensive super telephoto reach to capture far away subjects
- Fully operable lens stabilisation when combined with any compatible lenses
- Weather sealed for continued shooting even during inclement weather
- Optical lens stabilisation feature is fully operable on any lens when the Extender is mounted
- High quality optical design increases focal length without any noticeable image loss
Canon Extender RF 2.0x Summary
The mirrorless full-frame Canon Extender RF 2x provides users of any compatible super telephoto RF lenses with double their maximum reach. Currently this accounts for three models which are the professional quality RF 100-500mm and both enthusiast super telephoto options; the RF 600mm and RF 800mm. Maximum focal lengths are effectively doubled to provide 1000mm, 1200mm and 1600mm respectively. With this extended focal length even far away subjects appear close enough to capture in the frame, providing new and exciting photographic opportunities to enthusiasts and professionals.
An advanced optical design with nine elements in five groups allows this Extender (or teleConverter) to achieve excellent sharpness and contrast levels without any image quality loss. The unit is also weather sealed enabling outdoor photographers who shoot wildlife, sports or action to continue even if it starts to rain. Despite weighing just 340g. the Extender RF 2x maintains complete image stabilisation and advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF functionality when mounted to any of the three lenses. This delivers a distinct advantage for acquiring, tracking and capturing sharp images even at these extensive super telephoto lengths. The exterior is coated in the same white heat shield coating used on the RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM to prevent deterioration in performance in high temperatures.
CANON EXTENDER RF 2.0X SPECIFICATIONS
Extender / TeleConverter
Compatible camera s
Canon EOS R Mirrorless
71.2mm x 39.3mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Tele Converters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 2x|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.