Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera With 18-135mm IS USM Zoom Lens Kit
The EOS 90D Digital SLR is Canon's new camera body with huge 32.5MP files and fast 10fps shooting, makes a fantastic kit when paired with the 18-135mm IS USM zoom lens.
Earn 1629 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- iTR focus tracking, keep even fast-moving subjects in focus
- Long 1300-shot battery life, shoot for longer periods of time
- 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, for accurate exposures and subject recognition
- Vari-Angle touchscreen, for shooting from any angle
Canon EOS 90D With 18-135mm USM Lens Kit SUMMARY
Canon EOS 90D and 18-135mm lens comes with with a 32.5 megapixel APS C sensor that delivers superb image quality and extends the effective reach of telephoto lenses. Add in 45 point AF points, 10fps shooting and a multi control dial and you have a powerful Canon DSLR camera for wildlife and sports photography.
- 18-135mm USM Short Telephoto lens
- From wildlife hide to trackside
- See every drop of detail
- Intuitive DSLR design
- An intelligent performance
- Superb creative video
Canon EOS 90D Camera and 18-135mm USM Lens IN DETAIL
From wildlife hide to trackside
Keep up with the action, shooting at 10fps with Intelligent Tracking and Recognition (iTR) focus tracking when using the optical viewfinder and 11fps in Live View mode.
See every drop of detail
A 32.5 megapixel sensor works with a DIGIC 8 processor to deliver superb image quality – even in low light, with up to ISO 25,600 sensitivity.
Intuitive DSLR design
An intelligent optical viewfinder delivers a clear bright view that's comfortable to use for long periods. The EOS 90D feels balanced even with long telephoto lenses.
An intelligent performance
A 220,000 pixel RGB+IR metering sensor works with the camera's iTR focusing system for superb subject tracking – following faces and other objects around the frame.
Superb creative video
Shoot stunning 4K video, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF to keep thangs sharp and cinematic. Capture great audio and use frame rates up to 120fps for slow motion filming.
what else is included in the box?
- Digital Camera 90D body
- Eyecup EF
- Camera Cover R F 3
- Wide Strap EW 90D
- Battery Pack LP E6N
- Battery Charger LC E6E
- Power Cable
- User Manual Kit
- EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Lens Cap E-67II
- Lens Dust Cap
Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera With 18-135mm IS USM Zoom Lens Kit Specifications
|Sensor Type||32.5 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||Maximum ISO 25,600, shoot handheld n low light|
|Focus points||45 cross type AF points with multi-controller, focus quickly and accurately even n low light|
|Continuous shooting||Fast Continuous shooting, capture the action at up to 10fps|
|Video resolution||4K filmmaking and Dual pixel CMOS AF, superb quality Video and audio|
|ViewFinder||Intellgent Optical viewfinder, comfortable to use even over long periods|
|Wireless connectivity||Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, for picture sharing and remote camera control|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS 90D|
|AE Bracketing: 3 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Tracking|
|Articulated Screen: Fully articulated|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 1300|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 33|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 12.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.6|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 701|
|Image ratio w:h: 03:02|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: Canon EF-S|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): 1/16000 sec|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: 6960 x 4640|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/8000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 30|
|Metering modes: Partial|
|Number of focus points: 45|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: 3"|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 34|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: DSLR|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: 100%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.95|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: Optical|
|Video formats: H.264|
|Video Mode Categories: Full HD|
|Video Modes: 1920 x 1080 @ 30p / 30 Mbps, MP4, H.264, AAC|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With newly added features such as 4K filmmaking and Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 32.5 megapixel APS C sensor, 16fps continuous shooting, 1300-shot per charge, and ultra-fast focusing, DSLR build for speed and detail
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.