Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Zoom Lens
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM zoom lens delivers crystal clear images, has quick, smooth and quiet focusing, and features advanced image stabilisation technology in a lightweight package.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1240427C
Earn 489 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Wide-angle Zoom Lens SUMMARY
- 18-135mm wide-angle zoom lens
- Nano USM technology for fast, quiet, and smooth focusing
- 4-stop Optical image Stabiliser with dedicated panning mode
- Dynamic image Stabiliser
- UD and aspherical lens elements with Super Spectra coating
- Compact, lightweight design
Product features in detail
The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM wide-angle zoom lens has a focal range of 18-135mm so works perfectly across a wide range of photographic and filming situations. Nano USM technology ensures that focusing is quiet and smooth when shooting movies, and is super-fast for still photography.
The f/3.5-5.6 IS USM features Canon's 4-stop Optical image Stabiliser technology which minimises camera shake and yields excellent results when zooming, or in low-light situations. It also has a Panning mode which automatically engages when following a subject in motion.
The Dynamic image Stabiliser reduces extreme movements and camera shake to ensure smooth handheld movie footage when walking or at full zoom. Additionally, the optional Canon Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 provides ultra-smooth servo-assisted zoom.
The lens has a Super Spectra coating which reduces ghosting and flare, and minimal chromatic aberration across its entire focal range, due to the inclusion of UD and aspherical lens elements. It's a versatile lens that delivers impeccable imagery in a compact, portable package.
what else is included in the box?
- Lens Cap E-67 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Instruction Manual (in 10 languages)
- European Warranty Card
- Canon EW-73D Lens Hood
- Canon LP1116 Lens Case / Pouch
- Canon Extension Tube EF12 II
- Canon Extension Tube EF25 II
- Canon Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Zoom Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||wide-angle zoom Lens|
|Focal length range||8-5mm|
|Aperture range||.5-5.6 to -8|
|Compatible cameras||Canon DSLRs|
|Dimensions||77.4 x 96 mm|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 77|
|Length (mm): 96|
|Weight (g): 515|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 135 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 135|
|Maximum magnification: 0.28|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.39|
|Minimum aperture (number): 38|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One UD and one aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This versatile focal range covers you for a wide range of situations - from landscapes and group shots, through to portrait shots and zooming in to distance subjects.
- Versatile zoom - no need to change lenses
- Image Stabiliser for sharp shots
- USM for quick, quiet focusing
- Lightweight design
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.