Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini is an all-in-one target colour calibration tool which fits in your pocket for getting accurate colour with all types of photography and cinematography on the go.
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini Summary
The Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini is a credit card sized colour calibration target measuring just 63.5 x 109.0mm. It is designed for on-the-job convenience, great for location shoots as well as the following scenario’s and more.
Use the Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini for:
- Digital Photography: Check images, output, monitors.
- Traditional Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper.
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process.
- Digital Imaging: Check scanners, monitors and proofing devices.
- Cinematography: Television and video: check cameras, monitors, lights and film.
ColorChecker targets are ideal for creating custom camera profiles (DNG and ICC), correcting neutral balance and exposure, and provides a standard for colour corrections.
The targets provide a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true colour balance of any colour rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analysing differences in colour reproduction in various processes, avoiding costly mistakes.
- Standard 24-patch ColorChecker target in an handy portable credit card size
- 6 greyscale patches; RGB and CMYK colours and a mix of everyday colours for great results
- Can be used with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic is available from us in the following options:
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.