Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL With Case
This Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL target and carrying case are ideal for location shoots and keeping the ColorChecker safe when stored for accurate colours without any accidental damage.
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL With Case Summary
The Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL target, which comes with a carrying case, is an array of 24 scientifically formulated colours that has been the leading industry colour reference target for more than 40 years. It is designed to deliver true-to-life colour reproduction so that photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how colour will look under any illumination, for accurate colour calibration.
Each of the 24 colours found on a ColorChecker target represents the actual colour of natural objects, such as human skin tone, foliage and blue sky, and reflects light just like its real-world counterpart. Since these colours exemplify the colour of their counterparts in the natural world and reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum, the squares will match the colours of representative samples of natural objects under any illumination, and with any colour reproduction process. Each solid patch is formulated individually to produce a pure, flat, rich colour.
- Large 24-patch target (530 x 375mm) for superb colour accuracy
- Ideal for larger shooting environments and sets where smaller targets may get lost
- Works with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL With Case In More Detail
ColorChecker targets have been used by Colour perfectionists for the past decade to create custom DNG profiles for Adobe Lightroom® and Photoshop® workflows. You can also build custom ICC camera profiles for use in Capture One® (or other ICC compatible software) when you combine ColorChecker targets from Calibrite Camera Calibration software. You’ll get accurate colour at capture based on specific lighting, camera and lens combination during any given shoot, saving valuable time in edit.
Taking advantage of a ColorChecker target is easy. Simply include the ColorChecker in your photo or video capture and then later, while editing use it to compare, measure and analyse differences in colour reproduction in any colour rendition system.
The ColorChecker can help you make global corrections based on accurate information. If you shoot a large number of images that all require the same colour correction, you know that editing a few key photos and applying your changes can sometimes change colours you didn’t intend to be changed. A shot of the ColorChecker captured under the same lighting as your images will provide a point of reference, so you can see exactly how changes will affect the rest of your colours before you apply them. This objective standard will help you avoid costly mistakes and trial-and-error colour adjustments while editing your images or colour grading.
Calibrite ColorChecker XL Case
Included with this kit is the rugged portable case which provides protection for your chart when in storage or traveling to locations. The case features a durable black polyester exterior and soft tricot interior for protection of your XL chart.
3rd Party Software Support
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom via a free plugin
- Color Finale
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for colour grading in a video editing workflow
- Hasselblad Phocus for ICC camera profiling
- 3DLUT Creator
- DxO Photolab 4
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic is available from us in the following options:
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Nano
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mini
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic (A4)
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL With Sleeve
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic XL With Case
- Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Mega
These accessories are also available to complement your XL target purchase:
- Calibrite ColorChecker XL Sleeve
- Calibrite ColorChecker XL Case (included)
|Offer Category: Accessories
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration
|Diameter (mm): N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!