B+W 95mm XS-Pro Digital 007 Clear Protector Filter MRC Nano
Protect a lens with this special glass B+W 95mm XS-Pro Clear MRC-Nano 007 Filter, which produces no filter effects and only protects the front element, with no multiplying factor and German made quality.
B+W 95mm XS-Pro Clear MRC-Nano 007 Filter Summary
This filter fulfils the desire of many photographers for lens protection without a filter effect. Its’ only function is to keep dirt, sand or splashes away from the front lens and is made optically clear to remove any other filtration effects. The clear special glass with high transmission is MRC nano-finished (Multi-Resistant Coating). The hydrophobic coating reduces the adhesion of particles and water drops. The advantages are easy cleaning and maximum reflection reduction. Also available for super-wide-angle lenses, browse our full range of B+W filters here.
- Highly transparent protective glass filter
- No filter effect, simply for front lens protection
- No multiplying factor
- Made in Germany
Active photography demands a great deal of cameras and lenses. It therefore makes sense to protect the sensitive front element of the lens against flying sand, dust, fingerprints and water with a filter. Filters not only cost a fraction of the price of a lens, but are also easier to clean.
B+W protection filters can remain permanently in front of the lens as they are absolutely colourless, highly transparent and extremely low-reflective due to their hard MRC finish. The optical information reaches the image sensor uninfluenced. The filters have no exposure factor. Protection factors play a particularly important role In digital photography. Larger depth of field due to small sensors increases the influence of front lens soiling on image quality. Particularly in zoom lenses with low light intensity, fingerprints have the effect of reducing sharpness considerably. Frequent cleaning of the front lens, however, cannot only cause scratching, but also transport dirt particles or moisture on the edge of the mount into the inside of the lens system.
For filter effects which are more than just a lens protector why not try:
- B+W 95mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter - this serves a similar purpose to protect the lens whilst also filtering ultraviolet rays.
- B+W 95mm XS-Pro Kaesemann High Transmission Circular Polariser MRC-Nano Filter - this CPL is a top of the range model to reduce glare and reflections from wet surfaces, foliage, water and more.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: 95 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.