B+W 95mm XS-Pro Digital 010 UV-Haze Filter MRC Nano
The B+W 95mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter is a classic protection filters, which blocks the unwanted UV component found in daylight, whilst also protecting the front lens element.
B+W 95mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter Summary
The B+W 95mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M Filter is a classic among protection filters, which blocks the unwanted UV component found in daylight. Invisible UV light occurs more in pure sea air and in the mountains and can lead to blur and a blue cast in images. This colourless UV filter is suitable for analog and digital cameras and results in more brilliant pictures. The XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano 010M can remain permanently on a lens to protect it from dirt and damage and the high grade MRC nano finish provides optimum reflection reduction.
Active photography demands a great deal of cameras and lenses. It makes sense to protect the sensitive front element of the lens against flying sand, dust, fingerprints and water with a filter. Filters cost a fraction of the price of a lens and are easier to clean. B+W protection filters can remain permanently in front of the lens as they are absolutely colourless, highly transparent and extremely low-reflective due to their hard MRC finish. The optical information reaches the image sensor uninfluenced. The filters have no exposure factor.
Protection factors play a particularly important role in digital photography. Larger depth of field due to small sensors increases the influence of front lens soiling on image quality. Particularly in zoom lenses with low light intensity, fingerprints have the effect of reducing sharpness considerably. Frequent cleaning of the front lens, however, cannot only cause scratching, but also transport dirt particles or moisture on the edge of the mount into the inside of the lens system.
- Colour-neutral glass filter
- Blocks daylight UV components
- No multiplying factor
- Made in Germany quality
Browse our full range of B+W filters here including the compatible thread size B+W 95mm XS-Pro Clear MRC-Nano 007 Filter (a lens protector) and high quality B+W 95mm XS-Pro Käsemann HT Circular Polariser MRC-Nano Filter.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: UV Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.