Billingham Hadley One - Full Camera Insert in Chocolate
Billingham Hadley One Full Camera Insert Chocolate
- Allows you to carry more kit securely
- Fold away and store without damaging the insert
Billingham Hadley One Full Camera Padded Insert Chocolate
The Billingham Hadley One Full Size Insert in Chocolate is perfect for the owner of a Hadley One bag who wishes to carry more kit around with them.
With this insert it becomes feasible to carry cameras such as the Canon 1DX, Canon 5D Mk 4 with battery grip and Hasselblad H6D (with HC80 lens) lens down.
- 2 vertical dividers create 3 columns
- 2 small horizontal flap dividers for stacking lenses
- Soft brushed nylon material
- Velcro adjustments
Billingham Hadley One Full Camera Insert Chocolate In detail
- Chocolate finish
- Soft brushed nylon material
- Inserts into Hadley One bag
- 2x vertical dividers
- 2x horizontal flap dividers
- External dimensions: W350mm x D130mm x H240mm
- Internal Dimensions: W340mm x D90mm x H230mm
- Capacity: 7.04 litres
- Weight: 0.34kg (brings the total for the bag to roughly 1.3kg, or 1.5kg with shoulder sling attached).
Compatible camera bags:
- Hadley One Khaki Canvas / Tan Leather
- Hadley One Khaki FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Sage FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Black Canvas / Tan Leather
- Hadley One Black FibreNyte / Black Leather
- Hadley One Burgundy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Navy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
You can also get a half size padded insert for the Hadley One in Chocolate.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
We love that the Hadley One has one half of the bag free for extra storage, which can prove to be practical indeed - for example to carry refreshments alongside a DSLR and a laptop.
This great accessory allows you to easily transform your Hadley One bag into a proper workhorse – this accessory doubles the amount of kit that you can carry.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.