Billingham Hadley One Shoulder Bag - Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate
The Billingham Hadley One Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate is designed for transporting laptops and tablets as well as your camera gear.
- Room for a laptop or tablet
- Securely store your camera gear and accessories
- Optional extras to support larger camera gear
- 5 years manufacturer's guarantee
Billingham Hadley One Camera and Laptop Bag in Burgundy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
The Billingham Hadley One Burgundy Canvas/Chocolate is slightly larger than the Hadley Pro range, being is purpose-made to take a Laptop (up to the size of a 13" Macbook) or tablet. This stylish and brightly coloured camera shoulder bag from Billingham also includes a padded insert for your camera gear and spare room for personal effects.
This bag retains the classic style elements of the Hadley series, with leather and brass details.
The updated Hadley One design over its predecessor includes more foam padding to keep equipment and personal effects safer. Billingham also added leather under the hand grip for an improved hand carrying experience. The Hadley One includes a generous 5 year guarantee as the majority of high quality Billingham camera bags and is made in England.
- Internal built-in 13" laptop case
- Room for CSC kit or a mid-sized DSLR
- Classic Billingham Hadley styling
- Rainproof zip closure on rear document pocket
- Optional full-size inserts available to accommodate larger cameras
- Burgundy canvas with Chocolate trim leather
- New top handle designed for extra comfort
- 3 pockets with sewn-in padded laptop area
- Rainproof zipped rear document pocket
- Padded insert for a camera (half the width, full height)
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling.
- Luggage Trolley strap retainer.
Billingham Hadley One Camera and Laptop Bag in Burgundy / Chocolate Specifications
- Capacity: 8.75 litres (3.9 litres approx in the half size padded insert)
- Weight: 1038g
- External size: W370mm x D140mm x H280mm
- Internal Dimensions: W350mm x D120mm x H250mm (without insert)
- Internal Dimensions: W150mm x D120mm x H240mm (of the insert)
Key differences between Hadley ‘One’ and 'Pro' series:
- This range is larger in all directions and accommodates a laptop
- The wider shoulder sling is removable and changeable
- The One series attaches to a trolley suitcase
- The Hadley One has a rainproof zip and leather flap to protect the rear pocket from water ingress
The Hadley One range is available in the following colours listed below. Both canvas and manmade FibreNyte fabric are heard wearing and waterproof, with the FibreNyte showing slightly more durable resilience, where canvas takes on a weathered and worn look over time, which some photographers love.
- Hadley One Khaki Canvas / Tan Leather
- Hadley One Khaki FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Sage FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Black Canvas / Tan Leather
- Hadley One Black FibreNyte / Black Leather
- Hadley One Burgundy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
- Hadley One Navy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
The Hadley One comes with an insert that fills half of the bag so you can mix and match with optional inserts below :
- Hadley One Full Camera Insert Olive
- Hadley One Half Camera Insert in Olive
- Billingham Hadley One Full Camera Insert in Chocolate
- Billingham Hadley One Half Camera Insert in Chocolate
You can also change your camera bag sling whenever you want with these optional (and comfortable) slings:
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Recognising the needs of the modern photographer, the Hadley One will let you comfortably carry a laptop (up to 13”), a mid-sized DSLR and lens and still have room for accessories and even a bottle of water.
Billingham are famous for their style and build quality, and the Hadley One continues to deliver this, with the top handle redesigned for extra comfort.
Foam padding offers extra cushioning for your kit, and the hardwearing and water resistant canvas makes this a versatile all-rounder.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.