- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham Hadley One Shoulder Bag - Khaki Canvas/Tan
The Billingham Hadley One Burgundy Khaki/Tan is designed for transporting laptops and tablets as well as your camera gear.
Earn 299 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Room for a laptop or tablet
- Securely store your camera gear and accessories
- Optional extras to support larger camera gear
- 5 years manufacturer's guarantee
The Billingham Hadley One Khaki Canvas/Tan is slightly larger than the Hadley Pro, and is purpose-built to take a Laptop (up to the size of a 13" Macbook) or tablet, with a padded insert for your camera gear and spare room for personal effects.
This bag retains the classic style elements of the Hadley series, with leather and brass details.
- Internal built-in 13" laptop case
- Room for CSC kit or a mid-sized DSLR
- Classic Billingham Hadley styling
- Rainproof zip closure on rear document pocket
- Optional full-size inserts available to accommodate larger cameras
Billingham Hadley One Khaki Canvas/Tan Features In Detail
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Recognising the needs of the modern photographer, the Hadley One will let you comfortably carry a laptop (up to 13”), a mid-sized DSLR and lens and still have room for accessories and even a bottle of water.
Billingham are famous for their style and build quality, and the Hadley One continues to deliver this, with the top handle redesigned for extra comfort.
Foam padding offers extra cushioning for your kit, and the hardwearing and water resistant canvas makes this a versatile all-rounder.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.