Benro Tortoise 24CLV Levelling Tripod
The Benro Tortoise 24CLV Levelling Tripod provides a rapid levelling platform for wildlife and landscape photography in a compact, columnless lightweight carbon fibre design with 14kg payload and 148.5cm max height.
Benro Tortoise 24CLV Levelling Tripod Summary
Tortoise Series Tripod kits have proven to be extremely popular with photographers seeking a compact, lightweight travel tripod, that punches above its weight when it comes to weight capacity and stability. We have now added to the TTOR24CLV and TTOR34CLV Tortoise tripod legs that feature a levelling system at the top of the tripod to the range.
This system allows rapid levelling of the platform the head sits on and prevents wasted time adjusting leg locks to level the tripod, so now you can set up accurately and quickly. Perfect with a gimbal head for wildlife or a geared head for landscape photographers.
Tripods are supplied with a carry bag and set of spiked feet.
- Part of the successful Tortoise series now with the ability to quickly level the tripod for accurate shooting
- Lightweight, compact and sturdy carbon fibre construction
- Columnless design results in a thinner leg profile when folded making the product great for carrying
What's in the box
- tripod bag
- 4mm allen key
- 2.5mm allen key
- steel spikes
- Weight (kg): 1.38
- Base Mount Thread: 3/8"
- Bowl Size (mm): SR28
- Bubble Level: No
- Closed Length (cm): 54.5
- Converts to Monopod: N
- Foot Mount: 3/8"
- Foot Size (mm): Φ30.42*30
- Foot Type: EPDM+aluminium
- Head Mount: 3/8"
- Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 28.6
- Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 25.2
- Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 21.8
- Leg Diameter 4 (mm): 18.4
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Leg Type: Round Tube
- Maximum Height (cm): 148.5
- Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm): 148.5
- Maximum Payload Capacity (kg): 14
- Minimum Height (cm): 12.5
- Top Plate Diameter (mm): 60
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.