Benro GD3WH Precision Geared Tripod Head
The Benro GD3WH Geared Head weighs just 0.75kg yet has a 6kg capacity and is designed to offer photographers fast precise camera positioning, for studio still life, landscape and architectural work.
Benro GD3WH Precision Geared Tripod Head
The Benro GD3WH Geared Head is designed to offer precision control of camera positioning and will surely be popular with studio still life photographers as well as those landscape photographers who spend their time chas-ing golden hours at sunrise and sunset.
The GD3WH delivers separate, precision movement in three axis, allowing the user to quickly set the camera position before using the large control knobs to apply minute movements guaranteeing absolute precision posi-tioning for that perfectly framed shot.
The ‘classic' design offers user familiarity, but unlike some other geared heads currently available in the market, the GD3WH uses an Arca-style compatible quick release plate allowing the photographer to use different types of heads without the need to change plates.
To ensure smooth, accurate operation and long life, components have been designed using premium materials and by using magnesium alloy in its construction, the overall weight of the GD3WH has been kept low, at just 870g, without compromising the maximum load capability of 6kg.
Three levels built into the main body of the head that allow you to make sure you are set-up perfectly level for the shot you are after.
Head movement Up/Down Tilt +90*/-30* Landscape Tilt –90*/+30*
Tested in demanding conditions by respected professional photographers, the introduction of the Benro GD3WH Geared Head confirms Benro's reputation as a premium supplier of camera supports and accessories.
Benro GD3WH Geared Head Specifications
QUICK RELEASE (QR) PLATE
Arca-Swiss Style (PU70)
See our full range of Benro tripod heads including gimbals and video heads here.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.