Benro CSC32 Carbon Fibre Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods
The Benro CSC32 Carbon Fibre Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods fits Benro's latest compact tripods which have no centre column like the Tortoise 34C and Tortoise 35C, providing extra height on the fly
Benro CSC32 Carbon Fibre Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods Summary
If you’ve invested in either of Benro’s latest compact columnless carbon fibre tripods such as the Tortoise 34C Carbon Fibre Tripod and GX35 Ball Head or Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX35 Ball Head this is the perfect accessory. The CSC32 Carbon Fibre Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods extends the height of the tripod whilst keeping the same footprint.
It simply screws onto the plate after which you can screw on the ball head. Once attached this clever accessory will extend the tripod height by up around 50cm providing superb height adjustment without any real weight penalty at just 220g. Once done the extension column simply compacts down for storage or hiking to your next location. Genius!
Benro CSC32 Carbon Fibre Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods Specifications
- Height: 12.19cm
- Length: 50.29cm
- Weight: 0.22kg
- Width: 12.19cm
Carbon fibre extension columns are available in four sizes to fit your specific tripod Series:
- Extension Column For Series 0 Tripods
- Extension Column For Series 1 Tripods
- Extension Column For Series 2 Tripods
- Extension Column For Series 3 Tripods
We reviewed this extension column as part of our Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod And GX35 Ball Head review in our blog.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.