Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX35 Ball Head Kit
The Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX35 Ball Head is the largest, most stable kit in the travel-friendly range, with 5 leg sections, no centre column and a payload of 15kg folding to 56cm.
Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX35 Ball Head Kit Summary
The small yet mighty Tortoise Columnless Carbon Fibre Three Series Tripod with GX35 Ball Head from Benro is a compact, lightweight travel tripod with a high load capacity and remarkable stability. The centre column-free design makes it nimble and lightweight for travel and reduces the potential for shake common to high centre column positioning. This is especially significant when shooting video content. The legs offer independent spread and three locking positions and incorporate automatic leg angle adjustment for fast and sure setup. The aluminium leg spider features a 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for extension arms, monitors, lights, and more. The rubber feet feature three distinct contact surface providing a grip whether the legs are vertical, on an angle or nearly horizontal when positioned.
GX35 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
The Benro GX35 ball head is a low-profile head featuring dual panoramic mode, which allows panning head from its base and also from the quick release platform. The controls are simple, with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob, plus an independent pan lock. It includes a PU56 quick release plate and features a quick release plate safety lock.
Auto-Hold Leg Trigger
Change leg angles effortlessly with the push of a button, then press the pre-locking button when the desired angle is reached.
Lightweight Aluminium Leg Spider Design
The streamlined milled-aluminium leg spider allows the legs to be reversed for folding or inverted shooting. It includes three 1/4"-20 threaded accessory sockets, allowing lights, microphones, monitors, accessory arms, and more to be attached. 1/4" and 3/8" self-adaptive tripod head installation screw thread, compatible with most tripod heads, ball heads, fluid heads, and gimbals.
Highly grippable twist lock collars make opening and closing legs fast and sure.
- Benro Tortoise 35C Tripod
- GX35 Ball Head
- PU65 Quick Release Plate
- Padded Carrying Case
The Tortoise Series of tripod kits is available is from the Benro carbon tripod range, available in a variety of options from ultra lightweight series 0 through to Series 5 along with two video-specific models. These are combined with a suitable head from lightest and most compact to heaviest and sturdiest:
- Tortoise 03C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX25 Low-Profile Dual Panoramic Ball head
- Tortoise 14C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX25 Ball Head
- Tortoise 24C Carbon Fibre Tripod and GX30 Ball Head
- Tortoise 34C Carbon Fibre Tripod and GX35 Ball Head
- Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX35 Ball Head - the ultimate 5-section sturdy tripod and head combo
- Benro Tortoise 24CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
- Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
We got our hands on this tripod and head kit and headed out for a couple of weeks for our Benro Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod And GX35 Ball Head review in the blog. Check it out for an in-depth review of the features and what it can do for your photography.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.