3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Blue
The 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod in Metallic Blue features upgraded stability and rigidity, reaches over 2m tall fully extended, yet weighs just 700g despite including re-engineered locks and more!
- Stylish new design in keeping with version 2.0 Punks range with black with metallic blue accents
- Improved rigidity and stability from re-engineered new design anti-rotation Chicken Lip shims
- Reaches over 2 metres tall when fully extended yet weighs around 700g and packs down to 60.4cm
- Interchangeable footwear so you can add spikes, rubber feet or monopod stabilisers for various surfaces
- 30 kg payload ideal for long lenses used for action, sports, wildlife and more stable video recording
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue Summary
Arriving with a series of core upgrades is this Magnesium Alloy 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod in Metallic Blue, successor to one of the tallest monopods available. Version 2.0 builds on previous successes with a fresh new black with blue accent design and improved engineering delivering more rigidity and stability, perfect for action, sports, wildlife and video shooters.
The Trent 2.0 Monopod is ideal for photographers and videographers, and a great choice for users needing more height as it reaches over 2 metres tall when fully extended. It has an impressive 30kg load capacity, yet weighs in at just 700 grams. Trent 2.0 is available as this standalone monopod (also in Trent 2.0 grey), or in a kit with feet – the Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser.
- Metallic Blue colour as seen in Punks 2.0 from 3 Legged Thing’s tripod range
- Improved new design of anti-rotation Chicken Lips (shims)
- Refined leg lock design with knurled and rubber pads for better grip and leverage
- 30 kg load capability
- Maximum height of over 2 metres
- Folds down to 60.4 cm
- Dual 1/4”-20 & 3/8”-16 threads at each end.
- Interchangeable footwear
- Doubles as a boom for your microphone or camera
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod Metallic Blue in More Detail
Trent 2.0 revamps and rejuvenates impressive features of the previous model and is constructed and engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy. The updated design features new refined leg locks that boast improved grip and leverage, due to a combination of rubber pads and knurling.
Tall as ever
Trent 2.0’s fully extended height reaches over 2 metres / 6.5ft tall. Trent 2.0 makes an awesome boom for cameras or microphones too, being capable of lateral loads as well as vertical.
Constructed and precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy and supporting weights of almost 50 times his own weight. With a 30 kg / 65 lb payload, Trent 2.0 is like a rock.
Trent 2.0’s versatility comes from dual threads at both ends. At the top, a spring-loaded combination screw thread enables the 3/8"-16 thread to retract below the 1/4"-20 thread encased within. At the foot is a 3/8"-16 thread, with a 1/4"-20 adapter sleeve which enables compatibility with a variety of tripod accessories including the Docz2 Foot Stabiliser.
What’s in the box
- 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Metallic Blue
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue Specifications
|Max Height w/o Docz2||202 cm / 79.52“|
|Max Height w Docz2||208 cm / 81.88“|
|Min Height w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Min Height w Docz2||665 mm/ 26.18"|
|Folded Length w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Folded Length w Docz2||655 mm/25.78"|
|Maximum Load Capability||30 kg / 66 lb|
|Weight||728g / 1.60 lbs|
|Kit Weight (incl docz2)||n/a|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Tube Diameters||29, 26, 23, 20 mm / 1.14, 1.02, 0.90, 0.79 "|
|Foot Thread||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Mount||Dual threads of 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 (spring mounted)|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||620x90x90mm/ 24.4x3.54x3.54"|
|Box/Pack Weight||0.968kg/ 2.13 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||305x210x640mm/ 12x8.26x25.19"|
|Carton Gross Weight||6.44kg/ 14.19 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||5.808kg/ 12.8 lbs|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.