3 Legged Thing Docz2 Monopod Foot Stabiliser
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: T3730822H
Earn 45 Park Points
3 Legged Thing DOCZ2 is a rugged foot stabiliser designed to add stability to monopods. DOCZ2 can also be used as a mini tripod thanks to its adjustable ball mount. Using the built in 1/4"-20 thread camera s can be mounted directly on to DOCZ2, or for added versatility users can add a standard tripod head using the supplied 3/8"-16 thread adapter.
With an alloy base construction, a rugged ABS top cover and rubber boot adjuster, DOCZ2 adds a stable, solid base for monopods with no flexing, and can be used as a mini tripod for loads up to 20 kg / 44 lbs. The rubber adjuster controls the friction lock on DOCZ2’s ball mount, enabling a smooth panning motion for action and sports photography. The ball mount has a 1/4"-20 thread, and comes supplied with a 3/8”-16, adapter for monopods with a compatible thread, or for mounting a suitable tripod head. The ball mount can also be locked upright for extra stability. DOCZ2 legs fold upwards, creating a more compact footprint for transportation.
|Weight||496 g / 1.1 lb|
|Folded length||165 mm / 6.5 "|
|Base diameter folded||90 mm / 3.5 "|
|Height in-use||90 mm / 3.5 "|
|Base diameter open||300 mm / 11.8 "|
|Maximum load capacity||20 kg / 44 lb|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Mini Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.