3 Legged Thing Ellie 70mm Base Plate Copper Peak Design & ARCA-Swiss
3 Legged Thing Ellie 70mm Base Plate Copper Peak Design & ARCA-Swiss Summary
3 LEGGED THING BASE70 PD ARCA SWISS AND CAPTURE COMPATIBLE 70MM WIDE QUICK RELEASE PLATE - COPPER (ORANGE) SKU: BASE70-PD-C
BASE70 PD is an Arca Swiss compatible replacement base plate for 3 Legged Thing's Ellie L-bracket system, which is designed for use with Peak Design's Capture Clip system*. 70mm in length, the plate is formed from anodised magnesium alloy, includes a Stainless Steel 1/4"-20 camera mount screw and rubberised pads to ensure a secure fit on your camera. The plate features a sloped rear edge for ease of use with rear flip screens, and includes a choice of two screw mount slots which allow you to choose the best position for your camera and enable the plate to be adjusted towards the front or rear of the camera as required.
Base70 PD can also be used on its own as a wide quick release plate for any camera requiring a larger, stable base.
Base 70 PD is compatible with the majority of standard sized DLSR and mirrorless cameras.
SO, WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.