Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM Lens Black Leica M
The high speed aperture found on the Leica M-mount Zeiss Distagon 35mm ZM lens in black features a retrofocus optical design for unique images within a versatile focal width which shows no compromises.
ZEISS Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM M-Mount Lens Black
This is the highest speed lens in the ZM family. And thanks to its compact dimensions and a natural-feeling image rendition, this lens is perfectly suited to capture those special moments in life - and reproduce them in all their glory.
If you're a fan of classic rangefinder photography, then you'll love the ZEISS Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM. Showing no compromises in image quality, this lens also shines with its high speed and universal angle of view.
In dimly lit rooms or at twilight, this top-of-the-line lens performs brilliantly, even completely wide open at f/1.4. And thanks to its perfectly level field of view, it offers completely even sharpness and contrast all the way into the corners. Add to that the precise manual focus, perfect for bringing out the subtleties of your subjects, and you have a lens that allows you to give each image a uniquely personal touch.
Enrch your rangefinder camera with the compact Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM – and capture life's most beautiful moments in all its fascination.
Product features in detail
Made in Germany
The lens is made in Germany and incorporates a very complex optical design. In our manufacturing facilities in Germany we have unrivalled experience in designing and manufacturing the most advanced lenses in the photographic world. Examples include exceptionally high performance lenses for semiconductor manufacturing, cinematography and top quality medium format cameras.
Excellent image quality
The range of ZEISS T* lenses offers the highest possible standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. Quite simply, they are superior in every way. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images, for example. And virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes – especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
Smooth, precise focusing
Manually focusing a lens means controlling the image result from your fingertips. A good ergonomic design makes all the difference. The user-friendly focusing ring on ZEISS lenses with an ergonomic finger rest is perfect for fast, precise focusing. Changes are immediately visible in the viewfinder. The high-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without play, thus also supporting the intuitive interaction with the focal plane.
The mount and control elements of all ZM lenses are made of metal and are designed for decades of intensive use. The high-quality craftsmanship of the all-metal mounts, the easy-to-grip metal focus and aperture ring and the robust front bayonet and filter threads ensure an amazing photographic experience.
Virtually distortion-free optics
Dramatic perspectives and a view from extraaordinary image angles – ZEISS lenses open up new composition possibilities. Distortion would disrupt the composition because straight lines, whose image does not go through the image center, would be reproduced with a curved shape. This annoying effect is accordingly and largely compensated through elaborate optical designs at all focal lengths.
Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZM Lens Black Leica M Specifications
Wide-Standard Focal Width
Focal length range
f/1.4 – f/16
Leica M-Mount (ZM)
65mm without lens caps
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses M mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 63|
|Length (mm): 65|
|Weight (g): 381|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.06|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 10|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.