Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet
The Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet is ideal for designers and photographers to use when editing photos and provides exceptional pen performance in a slimline, portable package.
- Enhanced controls fine details for editing
- Speeds up workflow
- Touch responsive
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet
- For artists and designers who want to work completely digital from start to finish, Wacom Intuos Pro lets you illustrate, edit or design with more natural creative control than ever before
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
Also available is a larger variant with a more expansive drawing area. A Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Large and Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Medium, come with a detachable Paper Clip and Finetip Pen to allow you to capture editable versions of your paper sketches, is available in medium and large sizes.
Wacom Intuos Pro Graphics Tablet in Detail
For artists and designers who want to work digital from start to finish, Wacom Intuos Pro lets you illustrate, edit or design with more natural creative control than ever before. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install the latest drivers, and you're ready to start creating directly in the software of your choice. With the Wacom Pro Pen 2, you can sketch with up to 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity on the tablet surface and see your creations brilliantly come to life.
With the multi-touch surface, you can zoom, scroll and navigate around your art as simply as using your smartphone. This tablet has eight application-specific ExpressKeys that you can program for your favorite keyboard shortcuts, while the Touch Ring provides intuitive control of canvas rotation, brush size, scrolling, and other functions.
Wacom Intuos Pro is built lighter, slimmer and tougher than previous models, and is made of premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin. These new tablets have a more compact footprint and larger active area than previous models, so it takes up less space on your desk, but gives more room to create.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Graphics Tablets|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
This compact tablet combines ergonomic design, a touch responsive pen that gives tactile control over picture editing while speeding up workflow. Wireless design and compact size reduces clutter.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.