- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display with Stand
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display with Stand includes new Pro Pen 3, eight updated grip-type ExpressKeys, 4K screen in 10-bit with 120 Hz refresh rate as well as integrated accessory mounts and more.
Earn 3749 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Premium Creative Pen Display build and design with edge-to-edge scratch-resistant glass and a super slim bezel
- Battery-free customisable Pro Pen 3 with an improved shape for better pen tip visibility, gesturers and near-zero latency
- Higher 120 Hz refresh rate screen with high eye comfort, 10 ms response time and AG etched glass surface
- Wacom’s most streamlined workflow ever with an ergonomic experience from new grip-type ExpressKeys
- Space efficient with excellent integration from attachable keyboard holder and integrated accessory screw holes
Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display with Stand Summary
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display with Stand is Wacom’s most advanced device, which comes with a new 4K screen, new Pro Pen 3, enhanced ergonomics and much more for photographers and creative users. The 27-inch diagonal pen display delivers the most immersive and stable pen screen experience to date and seamless integration with creative software for illustrators, 3D modellers, animators, game developers and production artists. With it’s updated design the Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 has a smaller footprint than the 24-inch display with edge-to-edge scratch-resistant glass and 4K 10-bit screen which has a faster 120 Hz refresh rate. Colours are vivid and accurate with 98% DCI-P3, 99 % Adobe RGB and also Pantone SkinTone validated.
The new Pro Pen 3 includes interchangeable components to change the weight, barrel size and centre of gravity, whilst featuring enhanced tilt recognition, 8,192 levels of pressure and battery-free operation. Three buttons are included while multi-touch comes as standard in the updated pen shape, which offers better pen tip visibility and enhanced useability. The Cintiq Pro 27 included stand matches the modern, sleek design of the pen display and provides full adjustment to meet virtually any working position.
- 4K 10-bit screen (3840 x 2160 UHD) with faster 120 Hz refresh rate
- AG etched glass surface
- New fully customisable Pro Pen 3 with new shape for better pen tip visibility
- High colour gamut with 98 % DCI-P3, 99 % Adobe RGB
- Improved workflow with eight new grip-type ExpressKeys, Multi-touch, Selective Touch and pen gestures
- Full canvas surface without distractive controls and super-slim bezel
- 27-inch panel with a smaller footprint than the 24-inch display
- Integrated 1/4” screw holes for Wacom Cintiq Pro Extension Table or 3rd party accessories (camera, microphone, LED lights etc)
- VESA mount compatible for more stand and arm options
Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display And Stand in More Detail
4K brilliant display
The Cintiq Pro 27’s new 4K display features virtually no parallax and latency along with a significantly improved 120Hz refresh rate. This enables the cursor to track twice as fast as previous models for greater accuracy.
The display is also equipped with HLG (hybrid log-gamma) and the PQ (perceptual quantisation) curve for displaying and editing HDR (high dynamic range) video content. It delivers brilliant 4K resolution in 10-bit colour, 98% DCI-P3 (Digital Cinema Initiatives – Protocol 3), the film industry’s colour standard, as well as 99% Adobe® RGB colour accuracy. The display is not only Pantone® validated, but also Pantone SkinTone validated, meeting Pantone standards for accurately displaying the entire range of human skin tones.
Eight grip-style ExpressKeys® have been added for intuitive access for anyone who enjoys moving their most commonly used keyboard shortcuts closer to their actual workspace. An expandable bezel has also been added to the Cintiq Pro 27 which allows you to add a small extension table to rest, such as a keyboard or smartphone. The 1/4” UNC photo thread mounts can also be used to attach Webcams and accessories including an LED light and more.
The Cintiq Pro 27 display even has a smaller footprint than the Cintiq Pro 24, offering valuable space improvements for a cleaner and more efficient work area. The edge-to-edge etched glass surface provides creators with precise control and a natural pen on screen experience.
Pro Pen 3
Pro Pen 3 takes multi-touch, customisation and performance to a new level, offering a vastly improved experience on the Cintiq Pro 27. Users now have the ability to change the weight, barrel size and centre of gravity of the pen with interchangeable components that are included.
You can achieve a more comfortable and natural-feeling digital input experience with the ability to customise the pen. The Pro Pen 3 also has enhanced tilt recognition and still features Wacom’s renowned EMR (Electro-Magentic Resonance) technology with 8,192 levels of pressure and battery-free operation.Three programmable side-switches are also located on the pen to create software shortcuts and modifiers with virtually every pressure-sensitive application on the market.
The pen never needs charging which saves time and money.
Multi-touch also comes standard and is extremely valuable for an artists’ non-dominant hand when working in programs, especially 3D applications, requiring one to pinch, zoom and rotate a model or sculpture while working with the pen. For those working in a virtual production environment, the ten-point selective touch allows users to precisely manipulate on-screen sliders and other navigable features for an extremely efficient workflow. And since the pen display can work with both Mac and PC, operating system gestures are always available to the user. Multi-touch with Linux is dependent on application support. For those artists and designers who prefer to work in select applications without the benefit of multi-touch, there is a convenient on/off button.
The new Cintiq 27 stand matches the sleek design of the new display. It’s fully adjustable to meet virtually any working position and even supports +/- 20 degrees of screen rotation. The display does have VESA mounts for other OEM stands if you have a preferred option.
What’s in the box
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 27
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Stand
- Wacom Pro Pen 3, grip parts, weight
- Replacement nib set, pen-tray, nib removal tool
- USB-C to C cable, USB-C to A cable, HDMI cable, DisplayPort to mini DisplayPort cable
- Quick start guide, Regulation sheet
- AC adapter
- Stand accessories: Quick Start Guide, Instruction sheet for VESA Plate Assembly, AC adapter, Hexagonal wrench, VESA Screws, VESA Plate Stopper, VESA Plate Assembly
Read more about the new display in our Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 review, which compares this with existing models so you can see just how powerful this device can be for your workflow.
Wacom Pro Pen 3 Specifications
- Electromagnetic resonance technology
- Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free, selective grips/ balance/ side switch
- 8192 pressure levels
- 3 or 0 side switches
- 60 degrees supported pen tilt angle
- 5080 lpi pen resolution
- 10 mm reading height
- 240 report/second
- 160 x 8.4 mm dimensions
- 9.1g weight
- 10 nibs
- Latex Free silicone rubber grip
Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Specifications
|Screen size||26.9 inch|
|Display resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Surface||AG Glass, optical bonding|
|Active area (mm)||596 ×335 mm|
|Active area (in)||23.5 x 13.2 in|
|Uniformity compensation function||Yes|
|Pixel pitch||0.15525(H) x 0.15525(V)mm|
|Viewing angle||178deg. (89/89)H/178deg. (89/89)V (typ)|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion|
|Color depth||10bit x RGB = 30bit|
|Color Temperature/Custom Color||5000K/5700K/6500K/7500K/9300K/10000K/DCI-P3|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 (typ)|
|Plug and play||DDC/CI|
|Touch technology||Projected capacitive technology|
|Touch capacity||10 fingers|
|Maximum report rate||120Hz|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT - Display|
|Product dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||379 x 638 x 31 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||7.2kg|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT - Stand|
|Product dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||357 X 600 X 319 mm|
|Product weight (kg)||9kg|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The latest Cintiq Pro 27 joins the range alongside the Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 and Cintiq Pro 24, bringing more than simply a larger screen size. The screen displays over 1 billion colours with factory calibrated accuracy whether you work in web design, print design, photography or video. It’s also extremely easy to view for longer periods with 120HZ refresh rate and offers HDR Gamma support with high 4K resolution. Newly designed ExpressKeys fit the super-slim bezel design allowing the tablet to have a smaller footprint than the Pro 24, which saves real estate in your home or office.
Wacom’s Pro Pen 3 offers new features too, with added customisable weight, grip thickness, pen buttons and centre of balance for an entirely new work experience. This combines with multi touch gestures such as panning, zooming and rotating for better immersion into your creative process.
1/4” UNC photo thread mounts are available to attach Webcams and other accessories directly onto the Cintiq Pro 27 while the edge-to-edge etched glass provides artists with precise control over their work. This Wacom pen display offers the widest customisation ever seen, with far greater control to create in a way which suits your workflow ensuring this will be an extremely popular option for anyone working with a Mac or PC in photography and other creative industries.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.