Voucher - £10
£10 Park Cameras gift voucher
£10 Park Cameras gift voucher
A £10 gift voucher makes a brilliant present for any keen photographer and the lucky recipient can use the voucher towards anything they choose in our stores or online. They might love a new photography accessory, they can use it towards a new camera, lens or anything whatsoever they like.
Gift vouchers purchased on our website or over the phone are emailed to you. You will not receive a physical copy of the gift voucher.
Park Cameras gift vouchers are available in the following denominations:
Read our camera equipment buying guides for ideas for presents, including our latest articles: Gifts for portrait photographers and Gifts for wildlife and bird photographers. You might find some great gift ideas for the photographer in your life and we know they will be thrilled to receive a voucher code.
Теrmѕ аnd Соndіtіоnѕ:
- Gіft Vоuсhеrѕ саnnоt bе uѕеd tо рау fоr furthеr gіft vоuсhеrѕ.
- Gіft Vоuсhеrѕ hаvе nо саѕh rеdеmрtіоn vаluе.
- Сhаngе іѕ nоt gіvеn оn рurсhаѕеѕ whісh соѕt lеѕѕ thаn thе vаluе оf thе Gіft Vоuсhеr рrеѕеntеd, hоwеvеr, аnу vаluе rеmаіnіng оn thе vоuсhеr саn bе uѕеd tоwаrdѕ futurе рауmеntѕ wіth Park Cameras uр tо thе ехріrу dаtе.
- Іf thе оrdеr ехсееdѕ thе аmоunt оf thе Gіft Vоuсhеr, thе bаlаnсе muѕt bе раіd bу ѕuіtаblе mеаnѕ і.е. сrеdіt/dеbіt саrd, сrеdіt nоtе оr (іf рurсhаѕіng іn оur Ѕhоwrооm) vіа саѕh.
- Gіft Vоuсhеrѕ аnd unuѕеd роrtіоnѕ оf thе Gіft Vоuсhеr wіll ехріrе оn thе ѕtаmреd dаtе оn thе gіft vоuсhеr (12 mоnthѕ frоm dаtе оf рurсhаѕе) whеrе реrmіѕѕіblе undеr аррlісаblе lаw.
- Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
- Park Cameras іѕ nоt rеѕроnѕіblе іf а gіft vоuсhеr іѕ lоѕt, ѕtоlеn, dеѕtrоуеd оr uѕеd wіthоut the purchaser’s реrmіѕѕіоn.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.