Vanguard Carbon Monopod with 26mm Legs Tri-stand VEO 2S CM-264TR
Vanguard Carbon Monopod with 26mm Legs Tri-stand
Vanguard Carbon Monopod with 26mm Legs Tri-stand
The Vanguard VEO 2S AM-264TR Carbon Fibre Monopod with Tri-Feet and Smartphone Connector is a lightweight, compact, 26mm carbon monopod with foldable feet. This monopod is great for shooting photo or video where a tripod isn't practical, but you need better stability than a traditional monopod.
- Compact 4-section monopod with a folded length 55cm/21.5in.
- Weighs in at 800g/1.75lbs.
- Handles camera loads up to 6kg/13.2lbs.
- Extends to a max height of 163cm/64in.
- Foldable feet allow for enhanced stability with minimal footprint
- Ball joint allows for smooth panning, or for following the action while shooting stills or doing video
- 1/4" thread to mount your camera, or a small ball head/pan head
- Advanced twist-leg locks using a 1/2” turn to lock/unlock and set up the monopod in seconds
- Comes complete with wrist strap and carabiner to make it easier to carry on the go
- Attractive, durable carbon fibre for a great look and long life
The Vanguard VEO 2S CM-264TR is a lightweight, compact, portable, carbon fibre monopod with foldable tri-feet for added stability.
Whether you're looking to lighten your load, or need additional stability in a location where a tripod won't work, this monopod could be the ideal solution for shooting photo or video. With the potability of a monopod and the added tri-feet, you have increased stability and functionality over a monopod, while maintaining a tiny footprint.
The 26mm carbon monopod leg weighs just 800g and can take a maximum load capacity of 6kg, more than enough to cope with all but the largest DSLR or Mirroless kits.
Mount your camera directly on to the monopod 1/4" thread (or using a 3/8" adaptor), or if desired add a small ball head or compact video pan head.
The ½” turn lock/unlock twist leg locks allow set-up in seconds and rapid height adjustments, allowing you to shoot at the level you need for the shot, from 55cm to 163cm.
The tri-feet are permanently fixed, but flip up for transporting the monopod, but can be deployed fast with just a finger. The base also includes a ball joint which can be tightened for maximum stability, or loosened to allow more dynamic movement, for example, tracking a moving subject. In addition, the tri-feet allows you to pan using the monopod itself
The VEO 2S also includes a universal Smart Phone Connector which comes in handy when shooting long videos on your phone, or looking for that extra stability for that perfect shot. In addition, it allows the VEO 2S monopod to be used for internet calls, vlogging or for watching online content such as movies or YouTube.
The added carabiner and wrist strap make moving from location to location fast and effective, and all in all this is an excellent monopod to use anywhere and everywhere, including locations where a tripod is not allowed or isn't practical!
|Tripod Style||Monopod with Tri-Feet|
|Maximum Load Capacity||6kg|
|Leg Lock||1/2 Turn Twist|
|Head Attachment Thread||1/4 inch|
|Monopod Bag Included||No (can use Alta Action 60)|
|Accessories||Smart Phone Connector|
|Suitable For Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable For DSLR||Yes|
|Suitable For Pro Kit||Yes|
|Extended Warranty||+3 Years|
|Other||Ball-joint at base of monopod allows for different levels of stability, and to use the monopod to pan|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.