Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 3 Section Aluminium Tripod and Ball Head Kit
The Alta Pro 2+ 263AB 100 Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head And Multi-angle Centre Column is an excellent kit. With the innovative centre column users can reach 4x angles, quickly with stability.
- Compact and lightweight aluminium tripod, ball head kit which includes bag and shoulder strap
- Innovative Multi-Angle Center Column for limitless shooting angles including macro photography
- Arca-type compatible ball head included for everything needed to head out and shoot
- Twist-Lock system normally found on far more expensive tripod legs provide solid locking
- All-weather TPU grips on two legs for easy transportation
Alta Pro 2+ 263AB 100 Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head And Multi-angle Centre Column
With numerous awards and five star reviews the Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ tripod with versatile centre column is ideal for a wide range of photography styles. Macro photographers will particularly love the innovative multi-angle centre column. Twist locks and durable foam grips enhance the experience along with rubber feet for stability.
Alta Pro 2+ 263AB 100 is Tripod Kit with a lightweight, 26mm, 3 section Aluminum Tripod + Alta BH-100 Ball Head with independent friction control knob and max pay load of up to 7 Kg/15.5 lbs. Featuring our unique MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column) it can be positioned at almost any angle from negative to positive thus offering ultimate freedom of creativity.
- Ball Head - 360° panning, friction control, 2 Bubble levels, quick release Arca-type system
- Rapid action - intuitive set-up in a matter of seconds
- Unique Perspective - MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column) for limitless shooting angle
- Never waver - firm hexagonal center column
- Position versatility - 3 section legs with 4 position angles - 20°, 40°, 60°,80°
- Robust - magnesium, aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performances
- Rock Solid positioning - unique "locked" "unlocked" Twist-Lock system
- Level headed - bubble level control
- High work load performance - up to 7 Kg/15.5 lbs, for multi gear options
- Extra Stability - canopy suspension loop for counterbalance weight
- Alta Link - 3/8 thread bonus connection for any accessory: reflector, articulated or flexible arms, and much more
- Grip and go - non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs
- Firm on your feet - angled rubber feet to match any terrain (spiked feet available to be purchased separately)
- Bag it bonus tripod bag with shoulder strap included
- Also available with a three way head kit for smooth panning
Alta Pro 2+ 263AB 100 Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head And Multi-angle Centre Column Specifications
|EXTENDED WARRANTY||8 Years|
|LOAD CAPACITY (KG)||7|
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (IN)||68.2|
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (MM)||1734|
|FOLDED HEIGHT (MM)||739|
|LEG LOCK||35° (R)EVOLUTION Lock|
|SWIVEL RANGE||360 Degree|
|QUICK SHOE||QS-60 V2|
|HEAD SPECS||BBH 100 Ball Head|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
The ALTA PRO 2+ 263AB100 is the new industry standard for an ultimate performance tripod, guaranteed to flawlessly support not only your camera , but also your creative workflow.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.