Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AP 3 Section Aluminium Tripod and 3-Way Head Kit
Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AP Aluminium Tripod and 3-Way Head Kit
Alta Pro 2+ 263AP is Tripod Kit with a lightweight, 26mm, 3 section Aluminum Tripod + ALTA PH-32 3-Way Fluid Panhead with dual telescopic handles and max pay load of up to 5 Kg/11 lbs. Featuring our unique MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column) it can be positioned at almost any angle from negative to positive thus offering ultimate freedom of creativity.
Product features in detail
The ALTA PRO 2+ 263AP is the new industry standard for an ultimate performance tripod, guaranteed to flawlessly support not only your camera , but also your creative workflow.
Key Product Highlights include:
MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column System): with a unique quick action center column, you will enjoy quick, simple and intuitive "twist and lock" positioning at any angle of 15° steps. And range rotation of -90° to +90° that supports unlimited creativity, while significantly improving results in any field of photography, landscape to macro!
Central Column & Lock Mechanism: our mechanism offers one handed, effortless smooth operation and rapid action set-up, while our unique hexagonal central column ensures enhanced rigidity and stability.
Leg Angle selector: achieve perfect positioning and balance of the tripod to match any working terrain, by using the strong and steady 4 angles leg setting options of 20°, 40°, 60° or 80°)
Advanced Twist-Lock: ultra-fast 35° turn to "lock" or "unlock" ensures instant leg extension/contraction. This exceptional new system is engineered to support an unmatched loading capacity in comparison to any tripod other tripod in this segment.
ALTA Link: the tripod canopy is fitted with a 3/8 threaded connector, which will allow easy connection any additional accessories, such as lighting equipment and articulated or flexible arms, thus linking our users to incredible new creative possibilities.
Superb Build Quality and Multi Featured: manufactured with 1st rate material this solid performance tripod is sturdy, lightweight. Its many features include: fitted Bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure perfect position and additional stability by hanging counterweight or bags; Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs; angled rubber feet to ensure perfect grip on any terrain (rubber feet welcome ALTA SF spiked feet sold separately). Included bonus Tripod bag designed to fit any standard head combo.
ALTA PH-32: offers fantastic two handle ergonomics and precision thanks to the independent control of directions: one handle offers 360° panning and -30° to +90° back-to-front tilt, while the other maintains a side-to-side tilt range of -60° to +90°, which is ideal for shooting portraits, or vertical landscapes. The fluid mechanism guarantees smooth panning which is key for Video or Observation use. The handle lengths can be extended or collapsed to match your changing needs and preferences. Enhanced performance features include: unique quick panorama function button for stitching panorama pictures together and the 360° scale on the base will ensure perfect matching; universal Arca-type quick release system, with a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera ; QS-60 V2 quick shoe fitted with ¼' D-ring screw.
Enjoy the full ALTA COLLECTION EXPERIENCE with ALTA RISE & ALTA SKY Bags, ALTA FLY Trolleys, ALTA ACTION Tripod Bags, ALTA SBM & SBL stone bags.
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!