TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens for L Mount Black
The TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens for L Mount Black is a compact and portable standard prime, which delivers great results for a wide variety of subjects, and is a good choice for low light and creating bokeh.
- Good choice for photographers looking for a high-quality slightly wide angle lens with good low-light performance
- Excellent choice for landscape photography, architecture and street photography, as well as general snapshots
- Super compact and lightweight design with a metal construction, yet still weighs under 200g
- Manual focus only, which provides precise control to achieve pinpoint accuracy and immersion into the moment
- Affordable option which is small and light enough to bring anywhere, whether traveling or on a walk about
TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens for L Mount Black Summary
With a full-frame equivalent focal width of approximately 37.5mm, the TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens for L Mount Black offers a similar field of view as the human eye. This makes it well suited to a wide range of photography styles, from everyday snapshots to creative street, landscape and portrait photography.
An f/2 maximum aperture provides good low-light performance, while the solid metal body and manual focus design provide durability and precise control over focus. The lens fits any L mount camera from Leica mirrorless, Sigma cameras and Panasonic Lumix S, however it will only produce an APS-C sized image if mounted to a full-frame body.
TTArtisan is known for making affordable compact primes and the 25mm f/2 continues this trend, with a weight under 200g and slender appearance. It houses 7 lens elements in 5 groups along with a 7-bladed diaphragm and boasts a 0.25m minimum focus distance. As a manual focus only lens you can expect to achieve pin point accuracy on your subject and an immersive shooting experience.
Key TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens Features
- Compact prime L mount lens with an APS-C sized image circle for Leica L
- Slightly wide focal width and f/2 maximum aperture
- Good choice for landscapes, architecture and street photography
- Great low-light performance
- Durable solid metal body
- Manual focus design allows for precise control
- Compact 43mm thread for lens filters
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 25mm f/2 APS-C Lens for Leica L Mount Black
- 1x Box
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.